News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

House 56 (Konali's)

Started by TheSandman, October 11, 2014, 12:12

Dobby

Quote from: sardarji on October 11, 2014, 18:36
@Sandman, You have spend your time in moderating server, helping players & staff and for countless work you guys have done you deserve it.

Im with Sardarji on this one. It was one of the things that still pisses me off to this day. Fair enough he's busy IRL and shit, but mick needs to say thanks to the staff that are running his server 24/7 for him. Benny got that house, why can't you? I say just ask him. Hes really not as bad as everyone seems to think he is.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Joshy

When the gate is removed the house should be made unbuyable for a few hours to allow everyone a chance to respond to the change.

I've never agreed with mappers being given the chance to get the house before everyone else, and same thing applies to admins/scripters/VIPs etc. I don't run the server though so my only words if Mick gives Sandman the house are: where's mine?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

sardarji

You should get house of your choice too as a token of appreciation.

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

GeneralLee

Off:Ok..Let's give a big and cool house to every player and transform this server into a stunt one!

On: The price makes this house unique.

As example:Why would you buy an iPhone?
a)Because it is a good phone
b)Because it's the best looking phone

c)Because it is an expensive phone and not everybody can afford one ,so you will be better than your "friends"

Sjomp

Quote from: GeneralLee on October 12, 2014, 11:13
Off:Ok..Let's give a big and cool house to every player and transform this server into a stunt one!

On: The price makes this house unique.

c)Because it is an expensive phone and not everybody can't afford one ,so you will be better than your "friends"

:like:
There are probably people saving money for this one already

Hobo

Quote from: GeneralLee on October 12, 2014, 11:13

On: The price makes this house unique.[/color]

c)Because it is an expensive phone and not everybody can afford one ,so you will be better than your "friends"
That is the worst possible example you could give. My year old Nexus 5 at half the price will destroy any iPhone. Expensive != good
If you need to waste money on shitty, expensive items, I feel bad for you.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

sardarji

Its not about the price, Its about the gate...The gate is usless as one could easy evade it and get in. So thats the reason gate should be removed. If you dont want to reduce the price keep the gate then add a fence or something so no one can get in with a vehicle. There should be use of the gate....

Dobby

Anyone figured out what map file the gate belongs to yet? i'm sure mick wont mind having the gate removed, the price altered and what not
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Untill the test server won't work i can't check.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

GeneralLee

Quote from: Hobo on October 12, 2014, 16:15
That is the worst possible example you could give. My year old Nexus 5 at half the price will destroy any iPhone. Expensive != good
If you need to waste money on shitty, expensive items, I feel bad for you.

I feel sorry about your dyeing logic.(Red= False & Green= True) I've said that iPhones are expensive shits and this is the only reason why people buy them, just to show how much money they have.

P.S. please don't tell me again about your Nexus because you did it for too many times.(I really don't give a fuck about your phone and I haven't asked you about it)

On:I still think the gate should stay because this house is unique like Happyland & Avispa Country Club and I agree with Benny: just add some fences.

Dobby

Tuntun

Sandie I wanna say something about this and that is I think you should be able to buy this  house or make a suggestion for this  house since you are an old & experienced admin. Also this house is not own by anyone so for my opinion you will take it.  :like:

Invictus

The 7 Slot is a special house because of the gate i dont think people should make any changes cuz maybe someone is saving up for it.

TheSandman

Quote from: Tuntun on October 13, 2014, 17:50
Sandie I wanna say something about this and that is I think you should be able to buy this  house or make a suggestion for this  house since you are an old & experienced admin. Also this house is not own by anyone so for my opinion you will take it.  :like:
I would buy the house, but i dont feel like spending 42mil on a gate, which serves no purpose.
Quote from: TheBoss on October 13, 2014, 18:01
The 7 Slot is a special house because of the gate i dont think people should make any changes cuz maybe someone is saving up for it.
As i said before, theres plenty of people who have the money, including myself, but are holding back because of the price.

Yeah sure its a unique house, its just as bad as Happyland was. imo anyway. Im probably just being picky anyway l0l.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview