[Release] Missing lampposts added by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, October 02, 2014, 15:08

TheSandman

Quote from: Ethan on October 05, 2014, 15:27
it was a sarcastic question... but I tend to agree with Chewy, this is like adding the F1 circuit to your game or akina or something else
Dont get me wrong, i would see your point if you were removing fences or adding new roads, but lamposts, not exactly a massive problem.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dobby

But if you do hit a lamppost wouldn't it be classed as:

This is list of features that are not allowed in server. Any mod that has any of these features is not allowed in server:
vehicle health or repair modifications

Quote from: TheSandman on October 05, 2014, 15:30
Dont get me wrong, i would see your point if you were removing fences or adding new roads, but lamposts, not exactly a massive problem.

What? fences? whats the difference between fences and lampposts? either way you're adding something to the game that can add damage to your vehicle (i dont care for this mod, i just have a feeling people will end up being called a hacker and shit)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

I dont understand how thats a health modification. Im pretty sure that is defined as something that gives you health, not removes it. I also highly doubt someones going to call out somebody for hacking because they lost health when they shouldnt have. ._.
plus most of the time you dont lose health from hitting lamposts anyway, since they disintegrate.

removing fences is cheating basically, like adding new roads, compared to lampposts.
lol dont worry about people being called hackers :P thats for us to deal with o.O you two are just being picky IMO.

this is no different to having a lowered stretch mod and it hitting the floor in WC when an original stretch wouldn't. :P (my bufflalo does the same).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

GeneralLee

I would agree with this only if it will be added on server as a map,not only for few players.

nyolc8

If you don't agree, don't use it, simple as that. People who using this will not get any advantage over others, so I don't get what is the problem with it.

Wizzer

Arguing on such a small thing? Just wow..lol

[hide=off topic]
@ nyolc: Please don't forget to update your "all in one" topic :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-