Regarding the quarry dumper

Started by Phoenix, October 02, 2014, 02:19

Phoenix

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but, I've noticed missions for the quarry dumper are really long and do not pay that great, so here's my idea;

Have missions for the Quarry Dumper specifically in the quarry (And very close surrounding area drop points.)(Or to the main Quarry load point for dumper missions.) or maybe another section of the map dedicated to Multiple Mapped Quarry's? Or one Massive One. (If 'Big Dump' missions are quarry-only related then make them relatively short, and maybe reduce the pay to compensate for extremely short missions?) Anyways that's my idea, i think it would help spruce up the server a bit (And maybe bring more life to the server?)

Ethan

if youre talking about the big dumper, you can use it for dumper missions, and you will unlock the abaility to buy it for $500,000 when you get 500 dumper missions.. Also, there are two, (three maybe) quarry sites in CT currently, one isnt used as much though

Phoenix

Yes I know, but maybe have Missions inside the actual quarry, like what those trucks are used for.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on October 02, 2014, 02:46
if youre talking about the big dumper, you can use it for dumper missions, and you will unlock the abaility to buy it for $500,000 when you get 500 dumper missions.. Also, there are two, (three maybe) quarry sites in CT currently, one isnt used as much though
He is saying that when you use big dumper (club owned) instead of using dumper trailer sometimes we get really long missions and had to drive it with just 75kph everywhere and low pay, so he asking that can we have the length of big dumper missions shorten by setting their mission just from quarry to quarry or by creating a new map just for the mission of big dumper.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Eurobeat

Phoenix, it's different in some places. I've noticed that most places that use those epic fucking gigantic things with 4 axles or whatever are used for the short runs, from "Site A" to "Site B" in the same quarry.

However, the one in the game is a smaller variant of a big dump-truck, it's used for both short, and long runs. Some countries have special lanes for them(like from the quarry to the place they have to dump their shit or whatever) and some countries, like here, have those extremely big ones and then they have ones as big(give or take a few cm) as the game's dumper that are road legal without special lanes.

I've also heard about places that have all size dump trucks legal to drive on highways with side lanes, but I've never seen actual evidence of that

tl;dr? kden

nyolc8

I would like quarry missions, like some work with the cranes (like in the SP), and actually haul something(attach an object) in the big dumper, something that was lifted into it with the crane (if it's scriptable). BUT I know this is mainly a trucking server, so... yeah... :D

Dobby

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 02, 2014, 19:47
I would like quarry missions, like some work with the cranes (like in the SP), and actually haul something(attach an object) in the big dumper, something that was lifted into it with the crane (if it's scriptable). BUT I know this is mainly a trucking server, so... yeah... :D

There's no way to access the cranes in MP, unless we made our own ;)

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 02, 2014, 20:09
but we have da powa to do it
mappers+scripters = working crane in mp

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on October 03, 2014, 15:27
Quote from: Chewbacca on October 02, 2014, 20:09
but we have da powa to do it
mappers+scripters = working crane in mp
You've just stated what I've said... also we don't actually need mappers to make one.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Dobby you don't know how to make a crane.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Quote from: Benny on October 03, 2014, 16:59
You're basing this on what exactly?

Hobo

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 03, 2014, 17:51
You're not a server mapper so you obviously can't map. Duh.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sjomp

Quote from: Hobo on October 03, 2014, 20:32
Quote from: Chewbacca on October 03, 2014, 17:51
You're not a server mapper so you obviously can't map. Duh.

making a crane means you need to attach 2/3 objects to each other...
Dobby4ServerMapper! :lol:

Ethan

Quote from: Sjomp on October 03, 2014, 20:47
making a crane means you need to attach 2/3 objects to each other...
you make have a crane with only one object really, but the construction cranes are 2 pieces and then you have an option to add 2 more to make it realistic... and I have actually seen a map made by Dobby, I think.

Dobby

I've made quite a few maps. I just chose not to publish the rest of them. Yes you've seen one or two Ethan