News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Exclusive of the bonus

Started by Frehis, September 30, 2014, 18:40

Frehis

Hi, the problem is that my exclusive of bonus money for the convoy, and my truck / trailer

Clubs:

Thank you in advance for your advice   :)

Dobby

When did this happen to you? why have you edited player names out also?

@Admins can you check logs to make sure there's no shenanigans going on here. 
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

krisu

This is normal, convoy bonus and vehicle bonus has already been added to the pay. So you are supposed to get 24,137.

Tyler

Quote from: krisu on September 30, 2014, 19:36
This is normal, convoy bonus and vehicle bonus has already been added to the pay. So you are supposed to get 24,137.
basically.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig