News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

About the server

Started by Network, September 30, 2014, 12:59

Network

Hi guys,none of you know me probably.I was playing on Convoy before 2-3 years.I remember the good ol' days when the server was always full,now,it changed a lot as I see.It's 50 slots,and It has a low amount of players.Will this ever change ^^ ? If someday the server is 100 slots ,and it has +60 players,I will start Convoy for sure.It's a unique server,and I never found better fun on any of the servers.I really miss those days :(

TheSandman

Its up to Mick to decide this.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

Of course, it would be nice to see 100 players again :)
But for now, i think 50 is enough.

Also; Thank you scripting team, mapping team and Mick for updating the server.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Emily

I'd say we lost most of our player base when we went with volt-host. When we lost our player base, we lost our donation base too, so now we are working with a cheaper host with less player slots (less player slots = cheaper). A lot of the older players have moved on, and people still playing have lives, work, school, etc.
The game has also gotten old. Same textures same maps same shitty physics... People are bound to get tired.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

WhiteBear

Emily yes you right, mick should give a fuck and accept new ideas
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

lerdi

Quote from: WhiteBear on September 30, 2014, 16:20
Emily yes you right, mick should give a fuck and accept new ideas

Im always saying this but staff acting like they dont know read...

Costel

I'm gonna say the truth ,
Back in 2012/13 there were some good staff like konali , sandman , zacco , mick was one of them , almost all the times there was a difficult problem to solve he was there to say his , and that was a good thing , all the moderators and admins had someone that watch them so they were carefully with using commands, abusing ... there were almost weekly updates even if small or big.. there were a host where we didn't lagged , where we had FUN , yes someone has school and a life but tell me why 1 year + ago there were 100 players online at this time and now there are 20 max? I also started to play but there are some of biggest bullshit staffs that doesn't even care if you need a fucking stupid help because of laggy server , that if you're being insulted by someone that is friend with them you probably got warned and they don't , also i'm starting to see more and more admins/moderators abusing of their stupid power , yes the stuff is a big bullshit because they don't have limits now .. also rules are being more and more broken and no punish for idiots that breaks them , but ok staff is only a small part of the big problem , there are things that should be solved , even if there are 50 slots there should be a way to get a decent host so slowly we/you earn players back , not giving a fuck is not the right way to get players..  maybe some updates like new road crashs , some new missions , some new challenges , some new scripts that you can't see on every server would really do their effect on , i'd start playing ct again like i did back in 2011/12 but it's impossible, after a bit you get bored , same things , same problems , new idiots... i don't want to talk bad of anyone ,it's just my opinion.. and staff don't cancel this as i'm not breaking rules..

Emily

It's sad... We have pending bug fixes that aren't even getting added because of mick's inactivity.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT