News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mount chilliad missions.

Started by Twido, September 28, 2014, 13:47

Twido

Hey

Everyone in the server wants chilliad missions, they are challenging, fun ,etc...
but why isn't it allowed? I mean, Mick must have a reason to not script the misisons.
And if the reason is: Too many ask/complains for help of players that are falling.

I've got a solution for that, what if admins agree that no one is allowed to get helped around/on mount chilliad. If you fall/fail, your problem. Can't ask for admin help, nor complain on forum cuz the topic will be deleted.
Edit: You guys aren't even forced to help anyone anywhere, so this shouldn't be a problem  :p

So the question is: Why is chilliad missions not allowed?

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

TheSandman

Should have posted a suggestion instead. Youll get a better reason there :) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=20.0
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

Quote from: TheSandman on September 28, 2014, 13:52
Should have posted a suggestion instead. Youll get a better reason there :) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=20.0
i'm not really trying to suggest :p, btw don't lock this topic till I fully understand what you all are going to say. Thanks! :)
I might suggest it, but I need an answer first
Edit: Can't find chilliad on that link, maybe i'm overlooking but couldn't find after checking 3 times

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

TheSandman

Quote from: Twido on September 28, 2014, 13:59
Quote from: TheSandman on September 28, 2014, 13:52
i'm not really trying to suggest :p, btw don't lock this topic till I fully understand what you all are going to say. Thanks! :)
I might suggest it, but I need an answer first
Edit: Can't find chilliad on that link, maybe i'm overlooking but couldn't find after checking 3 times
Nah, read the bottom.

Note that suggesting things that were on old list is allowed now, but it doesn't mean it will not be rejected. If you are going to suggest something on the old list, please elaborate your suggestion as much as possible.
Pretty sure Mt Chilliad missions were on the old list.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Twido

So that means that we are actually allowed to suggest missions to chilliad?
Still not going to suggest till I get my answer though.

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Dobby

It'd cause false smokey reports for one, plus people raging that X rammed him. The amount of times ive kicked someone cause they've been an idiot and flew off the mountain is stupid.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Twido

Quote from: Chewbacca on September 28, 2014, 16:13
It'd cause false smokey reports for one, plus people raging that X rammed him. The amount of times ive kicked someone cause they've been an idiot and flew off the mountain is stupid.
You can map it so that they cannot jump off or fall down. Ramming happens everyday X_X

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Twido on September 28, 2014, 16:28
You can map it so that they cannot jump off or fall down. Ramming happens everyday X_X
I'm not a mapper so i (personally) can't. You'd have to ask one of them if its possible (FYI, it is)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Twido

Quote from: Chewbacca on September 28, 2014, 16:36
Quote from: Twido on September 28, 2014, 16:28
I'm not a mapper so i (personally) can't. You'd have to ask one of them if its possible (FYI, it is)
As long as someone keeps his truck on the road that is going up to chilliad & back, nothing will happen. If the player wants to be immature and jump of chilliad with his load, then his problem. Just like SF-bridge.

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]