Started by Twido, September 27, 2014, 19:25

Minimum score for convoys

Yes
10 (71.4%)
No
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Twido

I want to be able to set a minimum score for the convoy I want to lead.
So you can set a minimum score just like convoy password in /Settings.
Find it useless? /care

• This can't be abused
  • Easy to write it
  • nothing negative about it....

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Invictus

i dont see the point of this, you can just set a pass for the convoy, tell the people you want in your convoy the pass and everything will be fine 

Ethan

convoy > go to cb #, /pm [player] convoy pass is "X", done

CarlJohnson

We really dont need this! As Ethan amd Boss said set a pass and use pm or other cb to tell them the pass! And since mick wanted server to be noob friendly then you should help them.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Twido

Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 28, 2014, 02:39
We really dont need this! As Ethan amd Boss said set a pass and use pm or other cb to tell them the pass! And since mick wanted server to be noob friendly then you should help them.
No, password is not an option. They can tell the password to people I don't want in my convoy. This server is noob friendly, but you think that putting a minimum score for convoys changes the whole noob friendly thing of the server? Please if you don't want any updates in the server then don't ever come in the suggestion board.

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

TheSandman

Wouldnt be hard to implement surely, i dont see why not. voted +1.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Twido on September 28, 2014, 09:50
Quote from: CarlJohnson on September 28, 2014, 02:39
No, password is not an option. They can tell the password to people I don't want in my convoy. This server is noob friendly, but you think that putting a minimum score for convoys changes the whole noob friendly thing of the server? Please if you don't want any updates in the server then don't ever come in the suggestion board.
So you want big convoy as well as no newbies? Why password is not an option and you can always drop them out of the convoy with /remove! Most of newbies stay if you support them and if you just ignore they just come use hax or ram and leave!  I been with noobs the most. If you help them starting out they become the most nicest people In the whole world,they ask your opinion in every decision. Okay lets have that option. Now players like with big hell score they can set score like 10k now even people like me with just 1k score cant join. If you want it then there should be a limit like minimum 0 and maximum 50 or whatever.
P.S. I am not against you nor your suggestions nor updates but everyone has their own opinion
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Invictus

You can also /remove them from your convoy, -1

Dobby

/setconvoypass
/remove

These commands exist for a reason.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Twido

Quote from: Chewbacca on September 28, 2014, 11:22
/setconvoypass
/remove

These commands exist for a reason.
Yeh sure, please read the fucking reply I wrote.

I'm locking this topic. Why do we even try to suggest something on this server? They keep finding excuses so they don't have to add scripts to the gamemode. If you are too lazy to fix/add a thing to the script, then gtfo of the script team (this is not towards you debby).

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]