Started by alinutz116, August 28, 2014, 10:23

Yes/No?

+1
2 (25%)
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: September 11, 2014, 10:23

alinutz116

I've thought for a long time to something new when you are cop and i think that something like a "mobile speedtrap" would be nice.
So what this thing will work:
When you are cop, do /speedtrap and a list of places will show in your face ( all those places would be chosen by admins and the speed limits will be seted by admin too) you chose a spot from the list and on the minimap will appear a red point like the load/unload point of artic, dumper and the others. When the cop will hit the spot he will dissapear from the minimap so no one will know that he is there till don't take a fine or don't see it ( the spot will be carefully chosen so no one can see the police car till don't is next to you). Like the police mans to don't be AFK after they hit the spot, they have 10 seconds to "ask for fine" the players fined by them ( in the middle of the screen will show a rectangle like that one which show when you are asked for fine). When the cop want to leave just type /cancel , and he is free to go!
So this could be another achiev : First which collect 500k from fines. Of course that farm is not allowed. Reward from achiev is that you will know all the mobile speedtrap places ( show on map like 50k km achiev ) but you will don't know if there are cops or not.
How i think that it will look in PAWN: using the same algorithm as the current speedtraps: where is a cop in spot the radar will be on, where it is not the radar will be off.

Pro:
- more fun as cop;
- more realistic;
- more fun for the others players becouse them will need to look at chat and see if someone report a radar somewhere ( the players will use /h radar ; so no oder comand need to be added )

Disadvantages:
- when you are cop in spot, and someone pass near you + report your position in chat , the others will slow down, but this will keep you alive so you will not get bored becouse you will need to change the spot continually
- if 2 cops want the same spot how them will get it ( when type /speedtrap and list will be shown if is allready a cop in the spot will appear [Busy] next to the location of the spot, so you will not being able to get that spot )

That's my idea, i hope you will enjoy it and please ask me more question if you don't understand or want more details + come with others ideas too.

Dobby

I dislike this. Cops make enough money from speeding tickets as it is. Why would you want to go invisible? that's an unfair advantage right there.

I think the system works fine as it is right now. This is almost the same as the speedgun suggestion i think :P

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

alinutz116

They make, but i think that this is much corect then the current speedtraps, if you want money from fines, work for them.
Invisible is something extra, becouse i thought that in main chat their position will be compromised by the others players which see them.

Ethan

Quote from: Chewbacca on August 28, 2014, 10:28
I dislike this. Cops make enough money from speeding tickets as it is. Why would you want to go invisible? that's an unfair advantage right there.
I agree with you Dobby, the police make enough as it is, and the system is fine as well.. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Dobby

Quote from: alinutz116 on August 28, 2014, 10:56
Invisible is something extra, becouse i thought that in main chat their position will be compromised by the others players which see them.

Their permission is compromised instantly due to their color set up. Thieves will also ask to go invisible on the map also.

Cops will also idle cause they'll be invisible on the map. They can go sit in a bush, nobody will see them. Unless they have sharp eyesight. They can then fine and not move to their hearts content.

Unfair advantages cause they'll be invisible.

Thats why i'm locking this. If anyone disagrees feel free to notify me/scripters
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!