Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Firetruck missions

Started by TheSandman, August 27, 2014, 15:02

Yes/no?

+1

Dobby

Don't expect me personally to add achievements. I've got better things to do with my time than make the server worse. Like looking at Emma Stone, or Reddit or some other shit.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tyzee

Ethan

Exact reason to make them side missions to do when you're bored

Tyzee

Quote from: Ethan on September 05, 2014, 00:33
Exact reason to make them side missions to do when you're bored
this shouldn't be an achievement, but when you do 500 of these missions you should get a reward such as a free firetruck.

Ethan

what do you not understand. I dont want them to be achievements, god damnit

Ian

Quote from: Ethan on September 05, 2014, 02:30
I agree just make them for fun I'm pretty sure only like 4 or 5 people will actually do this (I.e Tanner, Ethan and I) just make a small reward like $500 per call or something

Tyzee

Quote from: Ethan on September 05, 2014, 02:30
This might be destined for an achievement mate.

TheSandman

I dont understand why it matters if it has an achievement or not, so fucking what if people rush it for the 500k?
You do it at your pace, let everyone else farm/nolife for it.

I personally think it would like weird if a/2 missions were added, yet they didnt have achievements.
Guess what? Itll be suggested that it gets an achievement anyway, so why not start with one.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

WhiteBear

only nabs who keep bitchin around and can not complete 17/17 disagrees  :dislike:

I want new achv! Yes for new missions
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Xero

I like this idea, along with the paramedic vehicles involved too (or paramedic missions alone, w/e) but a couple questions.

#1 - If you didn't make it to the job on time or someone pushes the vehicle in the water will you lose money and count as an incomplete mission? I think it wouldn't make sense to lose money or receive a failed mission notice especially if it's just a side mission.
#2 - Would the random fire/emergency be very far from your location? I could see if you were in LS and there was a fire in LS and not in Milestone cause that's a long way to drive for $500 (if $500 was the reward)

Also it should be a side mission and not an achievement, there's plenty of achievements already like people have said. House fires also sound like a great idea, at least some tit can't push the vehicle that's burning into the water cause I'm sure some people would attempt it. Perhaps if you can make the vehicle unmovable so people can't push it in.

One more thing, maybe you can incorporate it into a command. For example: Player A driving a truck crashes and starts on fire, they have 15 seconds or so to call /911 and if there's someone available they can come to the rescue by typing some kind of response command. Just a thought though probably not really necessary lol

Twido

Are the spawning cars only going to spawn on parking spots? Or also on roads? if on roads, then no, don't let it random spawn.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dobby

Quote from: Twido on September 06, 2014, 20:37
Are the spawning cars only going to spawn on parking spots? Or also on roads? if on roads, then no, don't let it random spawn.

Cars on fire would likely spawn nearby on the side of the road (like tow except not easily farmable :P)

Houses would be one of several in a radius of X.

There's 17 achievements. People these days online only care about making money the fastest and who has the most achievements. I dont want to waste my time scripting something i don't and wont enjoy (achievement side). Call me selfish but its my own free time, i choose to spend it how i want.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tyzee

Dobby your negative replies take me to paradise

Ian

Quote from: Xero on September 06, 2014, 20:19
I like this idea, along with the paramedic vehicles involved too (or paramedic missions alone, w/e) but a couple questions.

#1 - If you didn't make it to the job on time or someone pushes the vehicle in the water will you lose money and count as an incomplete mission? I think it wouldn't make sense to lose money or receive a failed mission notice especially if it's just a side mission.
#2 - Would the random fire/emergency be very far from your location? I could see if you were in LS and there was a fire in LS and not in Milestone cause that's a long way to drive for $500 (if $500 was the reward)

Also it should be a side mission and not an achievement, there's plenty of achievements already like people have said. House fires also sound like a great idea, at least some tit can't push the vehicle that's burning into the water cause I'm sure some people would attempt it. Perhaps if you can make the vehicle unmovable so people can't push it in.

One more thing, maybe you can incorporate it into a command. For example: Player A driving a truck crashes and starts on fire, they have 15 seconds or so to call /911 and if there's someone available they can come to the rescue by typing some kind of response command. Just a thought though probably not really necessary lol
Tanner and I were talking about this not to long ago, there should be different departments i.e LS, SF and LV and milestone, wet county ect for the fact that won't happen in real life there would be different stations in different areas.

Ethan

Quote from: Ian on September 09, 2014, 06:08
Tanner and I were talking about this not to long ago, there should be different departments i.e LS, SF and LV and milestone, wet county ect for the fact that won't happen in real life there would be different stations in different areas.

there wouldnt be different "departments" but you would just start in a specific area.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview