Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Firetruck missions

Started by TheSandman, August 27, 2014, 15:02

Yes/no?

+1

WhiteBear

<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Ethan

Quote from: WhiteBear on August 27, 2014, 20:05

thats the tiki torch placed underneath the trash, which are also used at the camp sites (sf island, Sandus)

Matias

I did start this script, and we did test it with joshy, the branch should be somewhere at the depot, if scripters wants to continue it just look for it, it had some stuff remaining to do, like spawning fires script, which was the one which stopped me from completing it.

bazingashane0

+1000 however I think this should be freely available to anyone and not have a racing competition

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Benny

As i suggested it few months ago, it could be part of so called mini missions to which we could also add ambulance missions, pizza boy, utility van missions, etc.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Tanner

I agree for this infinity times. Since the San Andreas Fire Department is in need of members... this would be a great way to get them. I do agree with Benny, make it mini missions. We've got buses and limo missions, why not fire missions?

And we don't necessarily have to do just fire calls... What about car accidents in random areas? And people who are doing ambulance missions can also do a call with the fire department for medical support at a car wreck? Or fire department needed at a medical scene?

Coming from a firefighter, this is just suggestions on what could be done. I love the idea of it and I really hope it gets added.

Ian

Quote from: Tanner on September 02, 2014, 05:12
I agree for this infinity times. Since the San Andreas Fire Department is in need of members... this would be a great way to get them. I do agree with Benny, make it mini missions. We've got buses and limo missions, why not fire missions?

And we don't necessarily have to do just fire calls... What about car accidents in random areas? And people who are doing ambulance missions can also do a call with the fire department for medical support at a car wreck? Or fire department needed at a medical scene?

Coming from a firefighter, this is just suggestions on what could be done. I love the idea of it and I really hope it gets added.

This is by far the best idea I've seen on here! There will have to be other departments such as LS, SF and LV (maybe some smaller departments in Wet County) there are many different things you can do with the fire missions like Tanner said, car accidents, and random medical calls at random houses kinda like the box van missions Tanner and I can help come up with tons of ideas seeing how we both are firefighters and enjoy doing this stuff.

Tyzee

+1 Since its a great idea, but what would these missions count as, or a new achievement will be added ?

Twido

Don't fucking create another achievement. Why the fuck can't we get new missions without a damn achievement. why no just scores? Missions for fun exist too!

but +1

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Ethan

they would be called mini / side missions.. they wouldnt collectively or individually count as an achievement.. (if they were even to be considered.))(at least thats the way I think it should be)))

Shake

Quote from: Ethan on September 04, 2014, 20:57
they would be called mini / side missions.. they wouldnt collectively or individually count as an achievement.. (if they were even to be considered.))(at least thats the way I think it should be)))
They'd fit better in mini-missions, because:
a) They don't feel like a "real" mission like Arctic and stuff
b) We don't need more achievements, seriously

Ethan

MeTaLiXx

[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Shake

Quote from: MeTaLiX on September 04, 2014, 22:29
Quote from: Ethan on September 04, 2014, 22:26
I agree with you shake
Quote from: Shake on September 04, 2014, 21:50
b) We don't need more achievements, seriously
disagree  :dislike:
Okay then I'll make a suggestion for scripters to add bazillions of achievements for every little thing you do so you can make more easy 500k and to remove the fun of actual trucking and convoying with friends.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview