Pertubado

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: today
Reason of ban: breaking into accounts
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/Lsu5N7r

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

Quote from: Pertubado on August 13, 2014, 23:29
What actually was happening:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.
I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
What?

Why did [ExE]Higor_Toniette send you $635,543 from your IP address?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Pertubado

My brother lives with me he and the owner of this account and he would stop playing and decided to give me the support that I did it in monetary form

Higor

the Ratata and my brother and to reward some favors he did me I handed the money to him since I would stop playing if it's wrong it could return the money and unban his accoun

Pertubado

could unban my account I already explained why it was received in my account that monetary amount and would not like me to use two accounts at the same time being a computer and my brother and he has a password and not tell me this proper password could look up q q after he spent the money he left me and wanted to erase his account he was sending the message until this occurred ..

Joshy

Who sent the money from [ExE]Higor_Toniette's account, Ratata or [ExE]Higor_Toniette himself? Did [ExE]Higor_Toniette give password to Ratata?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Higor

I [ExE] Higor_Toniette I sent my money to Ratata as it did me many favors as played here so I decided to give back to him with this money and it happened while I was online though and it was a surprise to him when I sent him come home hugged me and thanked by q birthday gift I had given to him however I said no it was a birthday present was a bonus for hot flashes what he went through to help me while I played so I wanted to unban him because he is not wrong

Joshy

Quote from: Higor on August 16, 2014, 15:02
I [ExE] Higor_Toniette I sent my money to Ratata as it did me many favors as played here so I decided to give back to him with this money and it happened while I was online though and it was a surprise to him when I sent him come home hugged me and thanked by q birthday gift I had given to him however I said no it was a birthday present was a bonus for hot flashes what he went through to help me while I played so I wanted to unban him because he is not wrong
Why was this posted from Ratata's IP address?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Higor

why are brothers !!!! and live in the same house '-'

Pertubado

TheSandman

Neither of you have played on the same network before the break in happened. Right now you are lying to us,
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Pertubado

had no gap between the first two accounts because not even know the password of my brother's computer to get into his account to reach a lie hard guy to you we are in the same house however rooms very far from each other

TheSandman

I think you're lying to us, all server records show that you logged into his account, and stole money.
Ban appeal rejected.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)