What vehicle should I buy?

Started by TheGame, August 13, 2014, 19:10

TheGame

Hey guys,

The last few weeks I have been playing Gta v:o quite a lot and made lots of money. Now I already bought 2 great appartments, Adder, Zentorno and other great cars but I dont know what to buy now..
Which of the following vehicles is the best?
Tank/Rhino
Buzzard (heli)
Other.. (suggestions)
If you reply, also explain why the vehicle is the best. (No Entify..)

Thanks!

Dobby

Farming rooftop rumble?

Get the elegy. Its free! plus fully upgraded it goes quick. I barely see them about anymore on there. Its mainly people in their shitty tin foil looking cars with the most expensive things on (not clearly caring about look of the car xD)

Edit: 1.15 patch notes have been removed (checked at 9am this morning) wait till the patch is out next week (hopefully) and see what new vehicles have been added. Or you can get the 6 wheeled vehicle from Warstock, or even the Vestra. Or a nice boat.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

buy tank, its handy

then buzzard to help in missions or free mod

bison for 6 seats

and the mallard for the fast traveling
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 14, 2014, 01:45
buy tank, its handy

then buzzard to help in missions or free mod

bison for 6 seats

and the mallard for the fast traveling

^^  trust him ^^

Toux

TheGame

Quote from: Duck on August 14, 2014, 07:35
Buy the Zentorno
As I stated above, I already own one.

Thanks for the great suggestions guys! Feel free to come up with more. :)

Toux

The Monroe is probably my favourite car, it's not that fast but it's one of the best looking cars in the game in my opinion

Terrorista310

zentorno handling sucks hard, adder 4 eva

Dr_dog

Adder is just expensive toycar.. Entity XF if you want to compete in races..
If you want to have fun get the 6x6 Mercedes in warstock, Buzzard is VERY handy and pays itself back if you do alot of missions.. Usually all destroy missions are done really quickly with it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Terrorista310

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 15, 2014, 19:06
If you want to have fun get the 6x6 Mercedes in warstock, Buzzard is VERY handy and pays itself back if you do alot of missions.. Usually all destroy missions are done really quickly with it

Adder os the faster one, i use entety every day due to the back being armored, good for speed, handling and protecting. Best for getting away from god modders and killing bountys

Dr_dog

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 16, 2014, 15:42

Adder os the faster one, i use entety every day due to the back being armored, good for speed, handling and protecting. Best for getting away from god modders and killing bountys
Sometimes you can sacrifice little from the top speed for general driveability.. Adder tbh is horrible to drive but its fast. Also Entity accelerates faster and handles better so its better for general use and city racing
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Terrorista310

Quote from: Dr_dog on August 16, 2014, 23:18
Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 16, 2014, 15:42

Sometimes you can sacrifice little from the top speed for general driveability.. Adder tbh is horrible to drive but its fast. Also Entity accelerates faster and handles better so its better for general use and city racing

Not for me

Rainbow

I really wish you could have more than 2 garages... I've got both 10 car garages full of vehicles (one all off road and the other full of the 10 most expensive vehicles). I want to own every vehicle in the game, I already own every aircraft and boat.

Ethan

I just want money to be able to own another garage/cars/boats/planes/ammo for weapons etc..etc..

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rainbow on September 04, 2014, 00:32
I really wish you could have more than 2 garages... I've got both 10 car garages full of vehicles (one all off road and the other full of the 10 most expensive vehicles). I want to own every vehicle in the game, I already own every aircraft and boat.

So do i, gg hackers money