Bullet[GTi]

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Yesterday
Reason of ban: severe disrespect
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
So please can u say me when is people getting 180 days for insult other player ? Joshy i dont want to rude u but u are reealy noob... How u can give me bann for insult ? Please my frends (Ethan. , mick88 and TheSandman) reduce my bann on 2-3 days  ,because so the day is always given for insulting...

Joshy please if u lock this post or if u say REJECTED, i will post agin because u NooB, i want answer from other admins...

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

You came back literally for a few days after your ban expired and starting insulting people again. If you want to come back, act like a decent human being and have respect for others.

Another admin can decide since "i am noob" (although I asked another admin beforehand).
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

I agree with Joshy on this one. You came back after a 180 day ban? And you were instantly doing what you were banned for. You obviously didnt learn your lesson, now you have to face the bigger consequence.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)