Noe_Silva (scamming)

Started by Rock_Leon, July 31, 2014, 02:16

Rock_Leon

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 27 Jun 2013 and just a minutes ago

Proof:
well the thing is that i lend Noe 600k a year ago i know long time ago look.

in red is what i lend him and he still owe me in blue is what i lend him and he returns to me the thing is Noe now is banned he just log in and i ask him for my money he stills says "yes yes i will pay" but of course banned again for ban evading. here is the chatlog if you can check the chatlog of the day of the transfer you can see we make i deal i dont remember if it was in /cb4 or /cb 19 or via /pm

[19:47:45] * Trucker Wannabe Noe_Silva. (27) connected
[19:48:03] >> Noe_Silva.(27): necesito mi plata enserio ahora si es enserio debo pagarle alguien
[19:48:16] ** Noe_Silva.(27): si no me banean te pago :D
[19:48:28] >> Noe_Silva.(27): porfavor pagame lo antes posible
[19:51:41] Noe_Silva. has been banned for 180 days by admin: Ban evading.

Translate >>Noe_Silva.(27): Ineed my money now seriusly i need to pay someone
**Noe_Silva.(27): if i don't get ban i pay you :D
>>Noe_Silva.(27): please pay me before possible.

if you can help me with this ill be really happy thank you so much for reading.

FokkerF28

[19:48:28] >> Noe_Silva.(27): porfavor pagame lo antes posible

[19:48:28] >> Noe_Silva.(27): Please pay me as fast as possible

Ethan

Quote from: Rock_Leon on July 31, 2014, 02:16
Date and time: 27 Jun 2013 and just a minutes ago

which one is it.. because 2013 logs are gone

Dobby

Noe_Silva. which has links to Noe_Silva has been banned.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Rock_Leon

the thing is i borowed him money in 2013 date and he got banned and all that stuff he log on today and well ive waiting 1 year and he again banned for ban evade i wish i could have the logs but as you can see in today conversetion i was tellin him to game my money back and in the pictube (idk why in my pc isnt visible you can see the transfer and if you check from that day till today my money log he hasnt pay me i will check my messages if i can see messages of the 2013 date when i borowed him the cash and more evidence thanks

Rock_Leon

i didnt find nothing in my messages only what i said before i really think you have those logs available

TheSandman

We have no logs before 2-3-14. Well, that are on the server anyway.

Money sent   $600,000   ahi    Rock_Leon    Noe_Silva   29 Jun 2013 07:57:19

This is well before the date we have logs for. And far beyond the time this should have been sorted out.
Unless you have proof that he said he would give it back, then there is nothing we can do for you.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rock_Leon

well proof of that day i dont have but you can check todays chatlogs when i ask him in spanish that give it back and he said "yeh if i dont get ban" then off course he get banned only proof of all the times he said to me give it back on server are of those days you havent logs the other proofs are on facebook but i guess that doesnt work here.

TheSandman

Like i said before, theres no solid proof that he would give it back to you. And being banned for 180 days, i wouldnt expect him to be able to pay it back, if he wants to at all. He can claim he's a different person, all you can do is ask him, if he says no, he has no obligation to pay you back.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)