[2014.09.13] Black Smoke (with sound effects) 1.4.2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 29, 2014, 17:46

R3AP3R

I'm not 100% sure if I'm using the latest version of your mod (going to check out tomorrow) but my game crashes every time I restore my truck and trailer and also when I use kill or reclass near my rig.

Also, how exactly do I use the air brake, engine brake and stuff?

nyolc8

I'm using this script since i made it and never had any crashing related to /reclass, /kill or /rm. Make sure you use the latest script and also make sure you have hoodlum gta_sa.exe, also try to use these files: http://speedy.sh/JNrtS/mycleo.zip (make backup first)

R3AP3R

still the same problem, I just get a massive number of opcodes whenever I'm restoring the rig or sitting near it when /kill or /reclass....and the game dies. I'll add this mods on a clean install later this day, hopefully it will fix the problem.

PS - the problem occurs only on this server btw

nyolc8

BeastyBill88

For some reason I don't get any sounds playing when I use this online. The sounds don't come through the radio volume do they?

nyolc8

sound bugged if you use newer cleo versions (or atleast for me, thsi is why I use older one)

if you use it offline then sound works?

BeastyBill88

The sounds work fine in SP and I'm using Cleo 4.0 so I'm not sure why its not working.

nyolc8

maybe you using a different "type" gta_sa.exe? I know it sounds stupid but it can change many things...

BeastyBill88

I'm using your exe because I use a custom timecyc & vehicle txd. I'll try it again, its probably something I've missed out.

EDIT: Ok it works in SP and SAMP Debug, but not actually in SAMP :/ the fuck is going on lol.

nyolc8

I'll test to see if sound works for me on CT server, it worked before... I don't know, maybe some update on the server blocked it (?) Anyway, I'll test it and report back.

BeastyBill88

Thanks :) I did try it is a couple of servers including this one, but it didn't work :( I think it might be SAMP being a bitch lol.

nyolc8

But it works for me on CT server (or atleast it worked a few days ago when I did a coach mission)

BeastyBill88

That's really weird, I mean its working in SP and SAMP Debug, but not in any servers. I did try it with the radio volume on and off and it worked (in SP/Debug) fine. I dunno what is causing the problem.

hydrangea

Quote from: CCVR6 on February 23, 2015, 10:22
still the same problem, I just get a massive number of opcodes whenever I'm restoring the rig or sitting near it when /kill or /reclass....and the game dies. I'll add this mods on a clean install later this day, hopefully it will fix the problem.

PS - the problem occurs only on this server btw
Same things happened on me, and i tried all the way to fix it. But cant fix the crash yet.

hydrangea

Hey, after i install your draw-distance mod, somehow this smoke mod working well now. No more op-codes and crash. :3 thx