[2014.09.13] Black Smoke (with sound effects) 1.4.2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 29, 2014, 17:46

Joci

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 27, 2014, 20:38
Quote from: nyolc8 on August 27, 2014, 16:52
Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on August 27, 2014, 15:37
Now it only works in single player mode. Single player mode works perfectly. I downgraded my cleo to the 4.1 and it works in single player. The multiplayer does not work. Thanks for trying to fix it. I really appreciate it.
jojjoo001 had the same problem and he fixed it somehow, I already asked him in PM how he did that. I'll write the answer here when he replies.
He just forget to turn volume up then... so... then you are the only who getting this problem. My bet is you use some other cleo script or asi script which breaks it. Btw try 4.0, not 4.1.

:DDDD

nyolc8

Soon I'll release 1.4.1 with:
- bugfix: engine brake only worked if you enabled airbrake
- bugfix: engine brake volume was the same as airbrake volume
- bugfix: engine brake sound doesn't stopped when you hold down brake, and engine brake even played when the truck stopped and started to going in reverse.
- new feature: smoke when engine starts up (suggested by abeceda)

It's done but I want to make sure I didn't messed up something else.

nyolc8

Quote from: abeceda on August 25, 2014, 17:45
Suggestion: when player start engine, some smoke coming out for few secs (like real diesel engines do).
Will be in 1.4.1 :)

nyolc8

update 1.4.1
changes:

- bugfix: engine brake only worked if you enabled airbrake
- bugfix: engine brake volume was the same as airbrake volume
- bugfix: engine brake sound doesn't stopped when you hold down brake, and engine brake even played when the truck stopped and started to going in reverse.
- new feature: smoke when engine starts up (suggested by abeceda)

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

MikeMan

nyolc8

Quote from: Bangor on September 07, 2014, 23:06
How do i "Turn ON" and Off ?
If you set a function's volume to 0.0 then it also disables that function. Or what do you want to turn on/off exactly?

MikeMan

Well i followed the instructions. logged in game and saw no difference lol

nyolc8

MikeMan

nyolc8

Quote from: Bangor on September 08, 2014, 00:17
Nope just cleo! Do you have skype?
I don't use it. Make backup from your vorbisFile.dll and vorbisHooked.dll and extract this into your gtasa folder: http://speedy.sh/CX5hg/vorbisFile.zip

nyolc8

nyolc8

nyolc8

I'm planning to rewrite this script from scratch. Using threads and such.

My plans are:
- seperate (airbreak,enginebreak) sound controlling and smoke controlling into different threads (maybe this makes it cleo 4.3 compatible - or maybe not lol)
- using loops for smaller script size

Any ideas for new features or something? What would you like? :) I don't know what I can do, I just waiting for some ideas, if there's any :P

hydrangea

OMG!  I'm looking forward to this rewrite <3 wish it can fix my crash problem :3333

elvaoo11

Quote from: nyolc8 on February 21, 2015, 14:22
I'm planning to rewrite this script from scratch. Using threads and such.

My plans are:
- seperate (airbreak,enginebreak) sound controlling and smoke controlling into different threads (maybe this makes it cleo 4.3 compatible - or maybe not lol)
- using loops for smaller script size

Any ideas for new features or something? What would you like? :) I don't know what I can do, I just waiting for some ideas, if there's any :P
U work is Amazing i really like it, but i would like to suggest that truck could be more glittering :)
And also i used this mod just week ago, everytime i do /reclass and/restoreall my game crashed...
so im glad you are going to make some changes:) and hope these suggestions can help u.