[2014.09.13] Black Smoke (with sound effects) 1.4.2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 29, 2014, 17:46

Taz_Brock

Unfortunately this mod is not working for me. It works a little bit in single player but In multi  playing mode it does not work at all.   In single player the Jake brake works for the first time I hit the brake. After that it doesn't work unless I get out of the car and get back in the car then it works again. It does not work on multyplayer mode at all and I've used all the files that you have provided.

My Looney Tunes Phone

nyolc8

Others said too that jakebrake only works for first time... but others have working smoke and airbrake. Btw jakebrake is not when you press brake, but when you release gas/accelerator. I even made tests about this jakebrake problem, somehow the sound getting stopped for someone and getting paused to others when the command is "stop". I'll try to use another command or something to fix this.

nyolc8

TAZ_(USA): can you tell me your bass.dll filesize? The file (should be) located in your root gta_sa folder.

Taz_Brock

nyolc8

Thanks, I'll check mine tomorrow, maybe this file will be the key...

nyolc8

Mine is only 90kb so there is a difference.

Try my script while using this bass.dll: http://speedy.sh/4MWTm/bass.dll
Tell me if it's works, then I'll pack this into the package.

Taz_Brock

nyolc8

I even tried to modify the script itself to make it work for everyone, but while it's working for me perfectly with various methods from the begining, some other people have these strange illogical audio kind problems...

The only last thing I can think is the different CLEOs. I'll check mine, to see it's exact size and version... Or maybe I'll just upload all my CLEO related files and you can try it.... I'm on another pc now, tomorrow I upload them. If that will not help, then sorry I can't do anything, cleo's audio commands somehow works differently on different PCs.

Nado

hold your tits, I know how fix this jakebrake issue, you must have Cleo 4.0, it's 4.0 not another version (4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Quote from: Nado on August 27, 2014, 00:45
hold your tits, I know how fix this jakebrake issue, you must have Cleo 4.0, it's 4.0 not another version (4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
thanks for the info, I'll update the first post, just I'll check again what version I have (I thought I have 4.3 lol).

nyolc8

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 27, 2014, 00:50
Quote from: Nado on August 27, 2014, 00:45
thanks for the info, I'll update the first post, just I'll check again what version I have (I thought I have 4.3 lol).
I have no idea what version I have, I can't find version anywhere, but then it looks like I have 4.0 too. The only thing I can see is, my cleo.asi is 146kb.

edit: just tested, using 4.3 breaks jakebrake sound. So I'll update the package with CLEO 4.0 included.

nyolc8

1.4 changes:
- global variables renamed
- CLEO 4.0 included

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

Taz_Brock

Now it only works in single player mode. Single player mode works perfectly. I downgraded my cleo to the 4.1 and it works in single player. The multiplayer does not work. Thanks for trying to fix it. I really appreciate it.

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on August 27, 2014, 15:37
Now it only works in single player mode. Single player mode works perfectly. I downgraded my cleo to the 4.1 and it works in single player. The multiplayer does not work. Thanks for trying to fix it. I really appreciate it.
jojjoo001 had the same problem and he fixed it somehow, I already asked him in PM how he did that. I'll write the answer here when he replies.

nyolc8

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 27, 2014, 16:52
Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on August 27, 2014, 15:37
jojjoo001 had the same problem and he fixed it somehow, I already asked him in PM how he did that. I'll write the answer here when he replies.
He just forget to turn volume up then... so... then you are the only who getting this problem. My bet is you use some other cleo script or asi script which breaks it. Btw try 4.0, not 4.1.