[2014.09.13] Black Smoke (with sound effects) 1.4.2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 29, 2014, 17:46

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2014, 23:57
can you fix my turn indicators cleo script????
It depends on how do you mean by fix it. :P What is the problem?

abeceda

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 08, 2014, 02:07
Quote from: Ethan on August 07, 2014, 23:57
can you fix my turn indicators cleo script????
It depends on how do you mean by fix it. :P What is the problem?
Just change the key controls. I'll do that for him (already decompiled script, waiting for ethan to give me new keys which he want)  :P

EDIT: done!

nyolc8

I found some problem with my diesel script, it applies airbreak sound and diesel smoke for cars like rumpo, burrito, and others... also the exclude list function works (basically unusable) strangely. I'll need to fix it but in this moment I can't even understand what the hell happening there.

edit: I see what is the problem with the exclude list. The other thing will be fixed by changing the script to only apply for 4-5 vehicle models. (Now it works by vehicle class checking, this will be changed)

edit2: the exclude list array makes so unreal things, I can't follow the logic lol

nyolc8

I think I fixed all the problems, now there is no exclude list, instead there is a list now where you can set what vehicle will have these effects. But because of the many code changes, some more testing needed now...

Taz_Brock

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 08, 2014, 17:08
I think I fixed all the problems, now there is no exclude list, instead there is a list now where you can set what vehicle will have these effects. But because of the many code changes, some more testing needed now...
I'm dying with anticipation. I know when you're done with it it will be great. ::)

My Looney Tunes Phone

nyolc8

Quote from: TAZ_(USA) on August 08, 2014, 18:01
Quote from: nyolc8 on August 08, 2014, 17:08
I'm dying with anticipation. I know when you're done with it it will be great. ::)

My Looney Tunes Phone
I did a ~2hour CT game testing, I'll do another and then I'll release it. I want to test out everything (for example to see if CT server's engine on/off feature makes any issue. And anything that can be a problem.)

nyolc8

1.2:
changes:
- airbreak, jakebreak sounds (volume can be changed, also with "0.0" it can be disabled)
- you can set less smoke when going forward
- you can specify on what vehicles you want to run the script

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

Bad engine script: Download mirror 1 | Download mirror 2

Taz_Brock

Nado

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

Quote from: Nado on August 12, 2014, 18:01
erh what's the jakebrake button? xD
Just release the W, that's the engine brake.

Taz_Brock

A real Jake brake has no button. If you mean a on off switch then turn it on or off before you play. Lol. >:D

My Looney Tunes Phone

nyolc8

JJB had problems with sounds, and I realize my mod require some additional things to work properly. So if you have problems with the brake sounds and other things, then install these too: http://speedy.sh/puYEe/diesel-smoke-extra-add-to-gta-sa-folder.zip
This is "newOpcodes plugin" for CLEO, created by "DK" at gtaforums.com.

nyolc8

1.3 release:
- optimized code -> smaller script file size
- package contains required cleo plugins

DOWNLOAD
Mirror

abeceda

Suggestion: when player start engine, some smoke coming out for few secs (like real diesel engines do).

Taz_Brock

Hit the gas pedal a little bit when you started in it will have a lil bit of smoke come out lol

My Looney Tunes Phone