[Release] RoadtrainV2 by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, July 25, 2014, 17:36

Hayabusa.

I wonder what would happen if id check out polygons positions, dummies and ect? Would they be identical?

Benny

Quote from: Prometheus on July 26, 2014, 09:34
I wonder what would happen if id check out polygons positions, dummies and ect? Would they be identical?
Yes now go home, you're drunk.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

Quote from: Prometheus on July 26, 2014, 09:34
Check them, go ahead. And you'll see how much you failing here...

You have really bad eyes if you see these identical... They're not even close.

AMG

damm , i don t have good internet  connection where i am but i ll take the mod when i go home  :like: :like: thank you again nyolc :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

sardarji

Quote from: Prometheus on July 26, 2014, 09:06
Don't you think it's not nice to steal ideas and maby mods from other players? That mod was made by SamY(old friend) and you edited it... You should at least give a credit... here is a link to it. https://sites.google.com/site/jdltdcompany/roadtrain-mack-titan
lol Steal ideas ? If he makes mod realistic its not his problem, every professional modder would try to do that and they will look literaly same as both are based on real truck/ vehicle and both of them tried their best to make it real.

And steal mods ...Are you fucking kidding me...nyclo8 make mods on his own from scratch. He takes normal vehicle and highly transform/modifi it. I bet you have not seen his work. He posts ss of every new update he makes.

Your both arguments are invalid.

Policie.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Toux

TheSandman

Both headlights should be lit up C:-)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Benny

Quote from: TheSandman on July 29, 2014, 15:28
Both headlights should be lit up C:-)
Use ivf and you can turn them on and off.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

AzureSpeed

wish the headlights on the bumper and the headlights would all light up cuz i cant use  IVF dont know why i just cant and maybe some more backlights or taillights w/e theyre called wish all of the red ones would at least light up not just on rt but on the trailers and petro cabover too

Benny

Install asi. loader then install ivf and it should work.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

AzureSpeed

i have asi loader installed or i wouldnt be able to use the dynamic shadows mod but IVF doesnt work tried out several gtasa.exe but it still crashes

nyolc8

Maybe it's interferencing with another mod? Try to turn off other asi and cleo scripts.

themooody

is it laggy dude :D and  :like: u deserve cookie

Supreme