Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 20/07/2014 [15:49:24] GMT -5
Reason of ban: Ban Evading
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Well, hello.

I am posting this appeal in name of Jenny_Villamizar

Well, I am who you know from a long time, Boeing, I moved from city recently, I met her 3 weeks ago, and yesterday I decided to teach her Convoy Trucking not thinking she'd be banned for that...or me...whatever...She played at early morning, and yesterday at nite, I just let her play and didn't see what she did, if was disrespectful..whatever...explaining useless things

Today I decided to play with her account for...for 30 minutes maybe, Toribio was online and I talked him, then I joined again to talk with Stteve...and he banned me instantly

Well, sorry for evading with her account, won't happen anymore...it's just I want to play again...really miss the server n' fun

Thanks

Screenshot:
No, I didn't take any

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

You (Boeing) are allowed to play on a new account (I gave you permission to do that). Unbanned. @Staff: do not ban boeing again.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)