News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

ENB Series BUG.

Started by lKingdom, July 14, 2014, 01:52

lKingdom

Hello, I have a problem with ENB Series.
before samp 0.3a worn when worked perfectly.
then turned to the 0.3z samp, no work ENB more.
I tested all my ENB and downloaded several others, it all ended in the same end result.
Does anyone know what could be?

-
What is more strange is that in the single-player enb works perfectly.

nyolc8

Try to use another gta_sa.exe

lKingdom

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 14, 2014, 08:49
still did not work. remembering that in the single-player enb works perfectly ..
some more images:

Wizzer

Quote from: Killer... on July 14, 2014, 17:40
still did not work. remembering that in the single-player enb works perfectly ..
Maybe this ENB isn't compatible with SAMP?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Eurobeat

I had a problem with ENB once where i installed it and it worked on single player(before i knew about samp) then when i installed samp i had to remove it because the game would not load with ENB installed. Maybe it has something to do with the extra files in gta sa directory? idk :/ I'd like to know too

nyolc8

If you turn off only the reflection in ENB, then what happens?

lKingdom

Quote from: Wizzer on July 14, 2014, 18:12
Quote from: Killer... on July 14, 2014, 17:40
Maybe this ENB isn't compatible with SAMP?
I've tested other enb and none works. anyone I put is the same thing

lKingdom

Quote from: Fish_[SA] on July 14, 2014, 18:14
I had a problem with ENB once where i installed it and it worked on single player(before i knew about samp) then when i installed samp i had to remove it because the game would not load with ENB installed. Maybe it has something to do with the extra files in gta sa directory? idk :/ I'd like to know too
hehehe I'm already going crazy with this ... two weeks trying to figure out what's going and so far no results.

lKingdom

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 14, 2014, 18:22
Is normal however if I connect the shadows the whole screen goes white .. single effect that works is the bloom on the screen.

nyolc8

Quote from: Killer... on July 14, 2014, 18:32
Is normal however if I connect the shadows the whole screen goes white .. single effect that works is the bloom on the screen.
Because I see that the generic(the common textures that used by all cars) textures getting bugged there, I suggest to try this exe: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=38154.0

I made it, it makes gta to use another txd file which is partly blocked in SAMP, (so with this exe you can have chrome effect and dirt in SAMP). You'll need the txd file too which is in the package.

Just try it, maybe this will fix the ENB.

lKingdom

Quote from: nyolc8 on July 14, 2014, 20:32
Because I see that the generic(the common textures that used by all cars) textures getting bugged there, I suggest to try this exe: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=38154.0

I made it, it makes gta to use another txd file which is partly blocked in SAMP, (so with this exe you can have chrome effect and dirt in SAMP). You'll need the txd file too which is in the package.

I will test then say whether or not resolved

lKingdom

Quote from: Killer... on July 14, 2014, 20:48
Quote from: nyolc8 on July 14, 2014, 20:32

I will test then say whether or not resolved
Perfect, really worked friend ... Thanks for the help, now I just need to config enb one that is to my liking.

nyolc8