DAFERO

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 1 hour ago
Reason of ban: Fake Announcement
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
TheSandMan: Rejected, faking server announcement in announcement is always a 7 day ban.

WRONG, Fake announcement is warn. check rules and post again.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

You're deliberating breaking rules since you were aware that it is punishable.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

Quote from: Konali on November 07, 2013, 23:59
4. Announcement abuse

• Announcement spamming is warnable. Spamming announcements is  3 announcements or more within 2 minutes or less.
  • Announcements with server messages are banable.  Example: Server restart in 10 minutes. (ban 7 days)! Remember, know the difference between a player helping out to announce the server is going to restart (they should not do this anyway), or a player that is trying to troll.
  • Non English in announcements is allowed!
  • Insulting in announcements is not allowed, see point 1 (insulting) above for further instructions.
This is the exact quote from our punishment guidelines topic, your situation falls under the one highlighted. See you in 7 days.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)