Started by SmashHammer, May 31, 2014, 14:02

SmashHammer

Player reported:
Rule broken: disrespect / threats
Date and time: 31-5-2014

Proof:
http://imgur.com/GsGMwUj

In a dutch CB.
[19:17:14] <Jenis> Smash hammer is supporting America in bombing people in Syria
[19:17:18] Jenis has been muted by admin

Quotary

I'll translate it myself, I said: "Only Dutch people can be such big dicks"
It isn't really translateable in English.

This was not to be taken personally, as I said no offence and didn't mention someone.

SmashHammer

Oh really? Not personal?

Before the message you said; Ik wist dat Smash een Nederlander was'
Transalation: I knew smash was dutch

And then you said, Alleen Nederlanders zijn zulke teringlijers'
Transalation: Only Dutch are such motherfuckers' (Transalated by Google)

So this is kinda personal
[19:17:14] <Jenis> Smash hammer is supporting America in bombing people in Syria
[19:17:18] Jenis has been muted by admin

Quotary

You're a big annoyance in the CT community, if it's not in the mainchat it's in the CB, you comment on anything a person does, if it's a simple rule you're saying: "got it on fraps, reporting". You report for the tiniest things.
This wasn't ment to be taken personal, and if you did, I'm sorry.

Boy

Admin,

The translations given are not right.
If you need them i'll do it.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Joshy

Quote from: Boy on May 31, 2014, 15:04
Admin,

The translations given are not right.
If you need them i'll do it.
Go ahead (or any other Dutch person).
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

Quotary: ik wist dat smash een nederlander was --=-- I know that smash a Dutchie is.
Quotary: alleen nederlanders zijn zulke teringleiers, no offence. --=-- Only Dutchies are like
>  problem for teringleiers there is no translate for it typical al dutch word, but its like motherfucker or asshole.
----
I got the translates from a source that wished to remain anonymous :).
I dont understand why Quotary would disrespect Dutch as well, (Country says NL but i could be wrong on nationality).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Quotary

I'm not disrespecting all Dutch people, I just didn't formulate my sentence right, not all Dutch are assholes (let's take that as "teringleier") but some Dutch people are. But as I stated earlier, this isn't meant to be taken personal, it's meant generally that some Dutch people are assholes.

(although, I can say, the whole server gets annoyed by Smash, but this is offtopic)

TheGame

First sentence: I know Smach is Dutch
Second sentence: Only Dutch people are such assholes/(mother) fuckers, no offence.

Not really a big deal if you ask me.

Boy

Quote from: TheSandman on May 31, 2014, 17:41
Quotary: ik wist dat smash een nederlander was --=-- I know that smash a Dutchie is.
Quotary: alleen nederlanders zijn zulke teringleiers, no offence. --=-- Only Dutchies are like
>  problem for teringleiers there is no translate for it typical al dutch word, but its like motherfucker or asshole.
----
I dont understand why Quotary would disrespect Dutch as well, (Country says NL but i could be wrong on nationality).

Well i think Quotary could be:
1) be belgian, which is why he speaks dutch and the tag might me dutch either.
2) Had a problem with how some of his fellow Dutchies speak in chat.

Teringlijers,
Tering = tuberculosis
Lijer = suffer from

So you say something like : You are so crazy   you are suffer from crazyness.
in this case it's actually ment like: You are such an asshole/stupid person/ annoying person  ( tering lijer)

Don't make this big Sandman/Josh/Ethan.
It's a word using to express how you feel about the person after a bad situation happend.

//It's a matter of respect,  if i was still a moderator i would send him a admin message to calm down. //

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Sjomp

Quote from: Boy on May 31, 2014, 21:41
Quote from: TheSandman on May 31, 2014, 17:41
----

Well i think Quotary could be:
1) be belgian, which is why he speaks dutch and the tag might me dutch either.
2) Had a problem with how some of his fellow Dutchies speak in chat.

Teringlijers,
Tering = tuberculosis
Lijer = suffer from

So you say something like : You are so crazy   you are suffer from crazyness.
in this case it's actually ment like: You are such an asshole/stupid person/ annoying person  ( tering lijer)

Don't make this big Sandman/Josh/Ethan.
It's a word using to express how you feel about the person after a bad situation happend.

//It's a matter of respect,  if i was still a moderator i would send him a admin message to calm down. //

I want to confirm this because motherfucker is not the right translation for teringlijer.

TheSandman

Quotary has been verbally warned via admin message.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)