Hobo

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5705&idPhone2=5685

Off contract cost:
Nexus 5: $350 16gb | $400 32gb
iPhone 5s: $650 16gb | $750 32gb | $850 64gb

On contract cost:
Nexus 5: $50 16gb | $100 32gb
iPhone 5s: $200 16gb | $300 32gb | $400 64gb

If you look at all of that and still buy an iPhone, you have no idea what you're doing.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mamut

Shake

Mamut

For now I'll stick with my Optimus Black P970 (updated Android 4.0.4) LoL
Never mind those who have money left to buy. I'll be a father in August, and I can not spend money for nothing jajajjaja

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Shake on May 15, 2014, 18:42
check m8 apple/iphone fanboys

obviously s4 is not 600 bucks anymore
btw IR Remote ftw XDD

Konali

Based on the price comparisation alone, the nexus 5 would be the better option. Furthermore, nexus 5 scores really high in tests and only a few smartphones can be really compared to it. the iphone is a great phone aswell, but i feel it has way more limitations, and you just pay more for the brand name. in the end i would go for the nexus 5 based on price and specs. If you are willing to consider other phones, this reply is non relevant. Between these two, the nexus 5 wins it every time in my book.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Deff

Quote from: Konali on May 15, 2014, 19:59
Based on the price comparisation alone, the nexus 5 would be the better option. Furthermore, nexus 5 scores really high in tests and only a few smartphones can be really compared to it. the iphone is a great phone aswell, but i feel it has way more limitations, and you just pay more for the brand name. in the end i would go for the nexus 5 based on price and specs. If you are willing to consider other phones, this reply is non relevant. Between these two, the nexus 5 wins it every time in my book.

I trust google. It has made my life very easy.

I am looking forward to buy Nexus 5.

Emily

Reasons why iPhone will always be called iShit.
Exhibit A:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,46134.html
As you see the specs are close to a phone from 2011. Why? Because Apple charges its users for old shit that's cheap. They make $$$$$$. Everyone got that? Good. Go for Android. I've dropped my Android as much as I have my old iPhone 4s. Same fall distances. The difference, my Android never cracked. Only has some small scratches and dents, but only on the outer battery cover. Android is also more customizable. You can argue that you can customize iPhone with Jailbreak, but it makes the phone lag to hell. This is why you buy Android people. Apple makes steaming piles of shit. While Google (Android) makes nice pieces of pie.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

ihatetn931

Quote from: Emmie_US on May 16, 2014, 01:59
Reasons why iPhone will always be called iShit.
Exhibit A:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,46134.html
As you see the specs are close to a phone from 2011. Why? Because Apple charges its users for old shit that's cheap. They make $$$$$$. Everyone got that? Good. Go for Android. I've dropped my Android as much as I have my old iPhone 4s. Same fall distances. The difference, my Android never cracked. Only has some small scratches and dents, but only on the outer battery cover. Android is also more customizable. You can argue that you can customize iPhone with Jailbreak, but it makes the phone lag to hell. This is why you buy Android people. Apple makes steaming piles of shit. While Google (Android) makes nice pieces of pie.

They make iphones out of glass so they want you to drop it and buy another one. It's how apple makes it's money and stays in business cause people are stupid enough to fall for their shit.

The apple os is based off a linux system (just like their computers) Apple couldn't design their own os so they had to take another one and modify it to make it look like their own. Since linux is open source, they were able to do just that.

Hobo

Quote from: ihatetn931 on May 16, 2014, 02:37
The apple os is based off a linux system (just like their computers) Apple couldn't design their own os so they had to take another one and modify it to make it look like their own. Since linux is open source, they were able to do just that.
Android is based off Linux as well.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

ihatetn931

Quote from: Hobo on May 16, 2014, 02:43

Yes i know, but android dosen't have computers that use basically the same os and if i rember correclty, correct me if i'm wrong. It was made by a linux dev

Hobo

Quote from: ihatetn931 on May 16, 2014, 02:49
Quote from: Hobo on May 16, 2014, 02:43

Yes i know, but android dosen't have computers that use basically the same os and if i rember correclty, correct me if i'm wrong. It was made by a linux dev
Chrome OS is Linux based.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

RaceRX

I own an iphone purely because the androids dont hold up. I've broken so many androids the one that lasted the longest was 8 months maybe 9. This one is a year and a bit and i treat it worse than any phone has been treated and its still working minus i destroyed the battery life killing the battery, charging it on and off constantly, And such
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 14, 2014, 22:15
because windows phone is better

true on that, specially nokia lumia
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Deputy

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on May 15, 2014, 19:17
Quote from: Shake on May 15, 2014, 18:42
check m8 apple/iphone fanboys

obviously s4 is not 600 bucks anymore
btw IR Remote ftw XDD
Well that depreciated pretty damn fast for being such a "good" phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk