Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 55 days ago
Reason of ban: Airbreak
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Well, Hi.

I marked the field of "Are you banned for something you did not do?", for a "valid" reason.

It was a day when I was so depressed (As a damn teenager, common stupid problems), I thought the best was leaving all behind, my CT account, Facebook, Twitter, And other. Why?, I don't know.

What happened that day?. I came home and joined CT that night, I had installed some mods (Not hacks), like a stunt ramp (Static objects from the default map), these were positioned on the ground, and one of these was on the Come-A-Lot parking, it was a nice ramp from an airport, the small one. Then I walked there and told Stteve and Shane I was hacking....I think it seemed like, but I wasn't, why would hack?, I think if I had hacked Smokey would have catched me up, or I don't know.

That day I told Stteve to go where I was, then Shane joined game and joined us, they saw my "airbreaking" (I was walking over the ramp), then they told me "Bye bye", and banned me. Yes, I asked to be banned, and I really regret for that.

Proves?, I don't have any, I deleted everything related to CT, Sa:Mp and others from my computer, just trying to avoid my problems, an uncle died...my parents...well, it was not a good time...Now I'm trying to be back on game, only if it's possible. If not, I will simply serve my 145 days, I won't ask for it anymore.

I think Dobby saw the picture I posted in Facebook of when I was banned, in this you could see I was in the ground, doing anything :D .

I'm not asking to unban "TheBoeing727" account, I don't want it anymore, I'm just asking for a permission to join, to unban my IP and able me to play, only that. TheBoeing727 acc is not needed, I don't need it back.

Just don't be rude...I'm not being as that.

Thanks, good day.

(BAN ID is wrong, I lost account's password)

Screenshot:
Well, it's on the trash bin.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheSandman

Your Boeing account cant be unbanned, since it is banned for cheats.
I personally dont believe in letting playing 'ban evade' if they left/banned themselves for a reason to not gain an advantage.However i would like Ethan or Joshy to decide on this one.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

FokkerF28

Quote from: TheSandman on May 13, 2014, 16:04
Your Boeing account cant be unbanned, since it is banned for cheats.
I personally dont believe in letting playing 'ban evade' if they left/banned themselves for a reason to not gain an advantage.However i would like Ethan or Joshy to decide on this one.
I don't need that account.

Well, you're who decide.

Ethan

I personally dont think if you purposely ban yourself and then make a new account and come crying back, its acceptable.. I am a no on this.

FokkerF28

Quote from: Ethan on May 14, 2014, 16:05
I personally dont think if you purposely ban yourself and then make a new account and come crying back, its acceptable.. I am a no on this.
Am I crying?, or is it you who is crying because a player who you hate is asking for a permission?. Your admin attitude sucks, as you.

Locked, I prefer to change my IP.

Joshy

@admins: I want to discuss this ban appeal further in admin board.
@boeing: you may create a new account under the circumstance you be a good player  :ccmas:
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)