TylerCVTMelville ban appeal

Started by Tyler[TandT], May 07, 2014, 21:27

Tyler[TandT]

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 2014-02-15 01:35:56
Reason of ban: possible modded line
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
first i was warn to take out a handle line from my car and it was not installed with sobeat. After removing the handle line i re-entered the sever then i post in to the admins that i dont think its out properly bout when i check after ban it was out properly.

And if you are wondering why is now am am making a ban appeal because of school did not had time for gaming

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/YPcmCm4

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Dobby

I've long lost the proof of this, it was over 2 months ago
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

TheSandman

Interesting new evidence has arrived.
[00:30:10] <TylerCVTMelville> drifting arond with mi handle line trying to get ban but its not a hack
[00:30:24] <Dobby.> stil get banned for it
[00:30:41] <TylerCVTMelville> thats the point dobby i am trying to get ban
[00:30:54] <TylerCVTMelville>  i dont give a fuck
[00:31:48] <TylerCVTMelville> nah i just holding mi money so when i ready to com on and bother de admins
[00:32:42] <Dobby.> last chance, remove em
[00:33:23] TylerCVTMelville has been kicked by admin: Remove the mods or you will get banned.
[00:35:45] <TylerCVTMelville> its not comin out but i will use a different car so :p
[00:36:01] TylerCVTMelville has been banned for 180 days by admin: possible modded lines.

Ban appeal rejected. (Rebanning you for remaining 98 days.)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)