Ribbit ban appeal

Started by Ribbit, May 01, 2014, 10:17

Ribbit

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 04:05 5/1/2014
Reason of ban: teleport
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I just got done helping Q1uzme retrieve his trailer from the water and the I got glitched into blueberry.... was like ??... then was going back to the spot to get my trailer from where I was glitched from and got glitched back into blueberry.. I do not use cheats, please

Screenshot:
didn't screenshot

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Ribbit

Ok well guess this is permanent then?? It was glitches I don't use cheats!, I fell through the ground a couple other times and dropped from the clouds into different spots too and it could have been desync idk. Well it was really cool here... thanks :(

TheSandman

Quote from: ribbit on May 01, 2014, 23:06
Ok well guess this is permanent then?? It was glitches I don't use cheats!, I fell through the ground a couple other times and dropped from the clouds into different spots too and it could have been desync idk. Well it was really cool here... thanks :(

its being investigated through server logs, please be patient!
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)