Soup4Dayz (disrespect / threats)

Started by Vinny, April 28, 2014, 22:00

Vinny

Player reported:
Rule broken: disrespect / threats
Date and time: today

Proof:
I honestly don't know where to start because what happened tonight is comparable to a catastrophe such as the terrorist attacks of the World Trade Center on the 11th september 2001. I am currently in a deep state of shock and the latest events that happened on this forum will leave a considerably huge impact on my psychological state making it go through a real traumatism. Again when i see this i can't understand where some people find the motivation to be so mean on such a friendly community.

Soup4Dayz [28 Apr 22:25]: vinny, i'll ejaculate a fucking soup up your monkey ass

The suffering is even amplified considering this character is ejaculating soup, mother of god !

Soup4Dayz [28 Apr 22:28]: vinny please, unless you're italian you have a gay name

I am speechless. The entire Italian coutry aswell as all its inhabitants must feel incredibly shocked after what was said by that person. This is possibly most shocking report you've had to deal with but it is nothing compared to what i have endured during the time i wrote this.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheSandman

Banned from shoutbox. But next time, stop with the bullshit sympathy stories in reports.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)