Emmie_US (spamming)

Started by Supreme, April 28, 2014, 20:53

Supreme

Player reported:
Rule broken: spamming
Date and time: 28 apri 2014 21:07 GMT+1

Proof:
To whom it may concern,

To my wonder I logged in today on the forums, took a look around and read the shoutbox as usual, until I saw the line of text that Emmie_US had said, I was speechless and had no idea how this could be possible, the line in question is:
Emmie_US [28 Apr 21:07]:   go to fucking hell

Based on the topic "Troll Ultimatim" and it's contents, I am deeply ashamed of how a player can act like this and break the rules like they are nothing. It particulary involves the next quote:
Quote from: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,46500.0.html
We're going to leave past incidents in the past in the hope that the staff members has been changed since then, so I'm going to ask you nicely to stop attacking Ethan and other staff members. Attacking staff members by using their previous fuckups is just disrespectful and it will not be tolerated anymore.

I do not like rule-breakers and I want to see a publically punishment be announced for this kind of behaviour.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope the rule-breaker will be punished accordingly and that this will not happen again.

Yours faithfully,

Supreme

Joshy

Drop the 'acting innocent and shocked' bullshit... the report player form asks for proof, not how it affected you.

As for the actual report, shoutbox banned for 3 days primarily because of the arguments at the time in addition to this report. inb4 "I would be permabanned for that", you should remember that Emily has not caused any trouble before and hasn't done this before. The ultimatum was written because of people abusing Ethan's "go to fucking hell" quote to avoid punishment, which Emily was not a part of.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)