Forum suggestion

Started by TomsATrucker, April 21, 2014, 22:38

TomsATrucker

Moderators and administrators alike should actively cleanse the forum by checking older threads, either stickied or not, to see if they are relevant.

If they are not, the threads should be locked without reply and un-stickied if necessary.

If the administrators find a topic that is still fair to use or should not be removed even thought it's over it's 30 day time limit, it should be locked if it's not applicable to reply to, but left to be seen, or a reply should be committed by the member of staff stating "This thread is despite over the 30 limit, ok to be used, continue replying if on topic"

The reason for this is, admins do a lot of work on reports and problems and complaints and ban appeals, but what do moderators actually do on the forums, despite the occasional warn or removing topics, even without the consent of others (staff) or moderating the post by removing anything that shouldn't have been said.

Staff should be working alongside us, as helpful companions and not guardians of a forbidden land that must remain sacred.
[hide=My Internet Speed]

[/hide]

Supreme

Read the forum rules before starting unneeded and not making sense suggestions :dislike:

sardarji

Not needed imo. Just dont bump, when you try to post it says there is no post since 30 days blah blah.

Sjomp

I don't see why I should waste my time on doing that while I can be ingame to help people.