vivaben3isaa (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by TomsATrucker, April 20, 2014, 16:03

TomsATrucker

Player reported:
Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 20th April 2014 15:49

Proof:
I unloaded as you can see in my chatbox, as i was starting work i get rammed out of the unload, then he drives off ramming me some more.

He blames his lag, which he had a ping of 74 at the time which wasn't spiking.

Any lag he had was packet loss, or a lie.

If you know you're lagging this much, you don't play it's simple.

If the quality isn't 1080p wait a moment, it has been rendered for full quality.
[hide=My Internet Speed]

[/hide]

amazegh

Toms  , there is absolutly No Ramming here , im sure you know what is LagRaming is .
so Ben3isa was driving Normaly , im prety sure (im not for hem or against him) im prety sure that he was driving normaly , ( how did i know that , or how do i explain this ?? )
i'll tell you simply , when ur trailer got rammed as you've said , you can see your trailer auto re-attached to your truck , and that's what is LagRamming i mean ( you are da one who laging bro , it happens to me many many many times )
Member since 1/1/2011
old But Gold ;)

vivaben3isa

First of all , I apologize for this non-intentional "ramming" , as you can see from the picture above , I got a huge lag that I can't see the SF Highway toll or any trucks near me ... I had to restart my game & router to fix this issue ,

Second , it wasn't really necessary to insult me (check the screen) , it just shows that you're a kid , who tries to make a big deal of small things ...

This guy (am adressing moderators and admins here) , has 4 posts in this forum , and guess what this 4 posts are all report topics he made in less than 48 hours , any small thing happens even if it wasn't the other player fault he blames him and insult and head to this forum

Get yourself together kid and man up , moderators don't have all time to deal with small lag reports ....

TomsATrucker

My 4 posts on the forums in the reports shows how often people on this server break the rules for their own benefits. Once you know the rules you abide to them, regardless of what you think is right.

Also my first point is, if the game isn't loading for you properly, why are you still on the server? You are desynced, other truckers can see you, but you can't see them. You probably hit and drove through many people on the way to SF and if you didn't it certainly wasn't through your skill.

It is pathetic for you to think it's ok to keep playing with that level of lag, we've all had it, but most people are clever enough to leave and reconnect, which fixes it.

You had a lag spike and lost connection to the server, but not long enough to be kicked, you reconnected but only partially, you lost tolls you will lose your speedo as well as the ability to start /w or remove a beacon off your map i.e. when you unload.

Also, if you're offended by "fuck off then" then you're on the wrong game. A) There's no insult, B) "fuck off" is a request to literally "go away" sorry to translate, i forgot this was an 18+ game. C) you should have left the server as soon as you knew you had this lag.

The fact you didn't shows your selfish tendencies to unload, and risk not only ramming multiple people, but completely destory their trucks, as because you can't see them you risk driving through them.

I suggest you grow up and learn your place, instead of serving yourself.

Also, moderators role here isn't for you or I to judge, as long as i find something to report, i will report. Keeps the admins on their toes, as this thread is for an admin to reply to, not a moderator. No moderator was involved in the creation of this post, or involved in the issue on the server. Only an admin can deal with this.

I hope you have learnt a lesson from this, because if you haven't it will happen again. And you will be at fault again for your selfish attitude.
[hide=My Internet Speed]

[/hide]

vivaben3isa

You telling me to "fuck off" , is an insult , and it's against the rules , so I suggest you to obey the rules first before reporting someone, regardless of ( it's a +18 game ) , If it was a +18 game i could insulted your family and mother and (it's still a +18 game right?) , but guess what it's really a +18 game but according to the server rules : insults are not ALLOWED. if you still have any queries about "fuck off" being an insult or not , ask a moderator , as soon i noticed that the toll didn't exist I reported you for insulting in the game and relogged .

TomsATrucker

I don't have the ability to edit my posts, so here is an addition to this report, i'll be asking for a ban from the shoutbox for this rude person.

The image is only cropped, not edited in any way and i find this type of rudeness pathetic. If you weren't stupid enough to play through a desync you wouldn't get reported or run the risk of ruining peoples loads.
[hide=My Internet Speed]

[/hide]

Ethan

watch the video, he goes through you and your trailer auto-attatchs back, which means its lag, either yours or his, doesnt matter, its lag. I see nothing about "fuck off" seeing as how the video is 9 seconds..
pertaining to the report, its determined that it was lag.

vivaben3isaa has been forum warned for his comment in shoutbox