Xbox one performing at it's best

Started by bazingashane0, March 19, 2014, 22:46

bazingashane0

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Hobo

The Xbox 360 lags like a bitch when playing GTA V compared to the PS3. PS3 > Xbox

PS4 > Xbox one

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Spekter

Xbox has always been a piece of shit, nothing new

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Spekter on March 19, 2014, 22:51
hate because you cant afford it :like: :dislike:

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on March 19, 2014, 22:50
The Xbox 360 lags like a bitch when playing GTA V compared to the PS3. PS3 > Xbox

PS4 > Xbox one

I play gta v perfectly fine on my xbox :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on March 19, 2014, 22:55

I can't afford PS either,  yet i don't hate it. You just went full PL fgt :like: :dislike:

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby on March 19, 2014, 22:57

PS4 > Xbox one

That's nice :) :) :) . I watched my friend play it the other day. The graphics are worse and it lags compared to PS3.  :) :) :) :)
I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I hope you enjoy continuing to pay to play online :) :) :) :) :) :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Spekter on March 19, 2014, 23:06

I can't afford PS either,  yet i don't hate it. You just went full PL fgt :like: :dislike:
you win this round but you wont win the whole bitwa

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on March 19, 2014, 23:09

PS4 > Xbox one

That's nice :) :) :) . I watched my friend play it the other day. The graphics are worse and it lags compared to PS3.  :) :) :) :)
I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I hope you enjoy continuing to pay to play online :) :) :) :) :) :)
Again, I'm not bothered. I have no issues with it. My friends play it so I'd quite happily play £35 a year (if you can't afford that get a PS3).
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on March 19, 2014, 23:16
Quote from: Spekter on March 19, 2014, 23:06

you win this round but you wont win the whole bitwa

sajmon prosze XDDDD

droctogonapus

newer consoles have always been shit

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Emily

ps4 would be top notch if it played ps3 games. Dem ps4 processors doe.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rainbow

Sony has had a head-start in this console gen as their system has been easier for developers to work with, but microsoft has quite a few tricks up their sleeves that they have been working on. With directx 12 coming and most likely going to be implemented with the xbox one, it's going to make it easier for developers to code for the xbox and get the full potential out of it so not only will games look and preform better, even the indie developers will be able to get far better graphic advancements in their indie games. As of yet, developers have not had time to work with and understand the hardware of the xbox one. Just like when the ps3 came out, the games looked crap and had crappy resolutions, because game developers did not know how to work with the ps3, it took them nearly 3 years to fully understand the console and what it was capable of. The xbox 360 however, right of the gate was easy for developers to work with as it was not as complicated. So that tiny little difference in the hardware between the two brands really means absolutely nothing, especially only a few months of the consoles being out. Give it a year or two, see which is preforming better and than make claims that one is better than the other.  :ghappy:

Fanboys will be fanboys though, let them keep telling themselves one is better than the other before either console has even had time to show off what it's really capable of doing. Neither console has impressed me yet with any of it's games as they have either been re-releases of games that everyone has already played or they are launch titles, games that have been rushed to meet the deadline of the consoles launching.

Rainbow

Quote from: Hobo on March 19, 2014, 23:09

PS4 > Xbox one

GTA V does not lag on my xbox, nor anyone elses that I know. And as for the graphics? Xbox 360 has slightly better graphics. It's not the actual textures in the game, nor is it extra grass (Red dead redemption reference for anyone that remembers that fanboy war) A little unknown fact to many ignorant fanboys ps3 or xbox, is the fact that the xbox 360 supports a better shader architecture in it's gpu than the ps3, which means that the colors and shadows in game look better than it does on the ps3. Do some research, it's a real thing. Multi-plat games, more often than not have a slight advantage in the xbox's favor.

As for paying online, I have no problem with paying to use an excellent service that has so many features and is very dependable and that I use all the time and that my friends use. Ps+ on the ps4 makes that statement also invalid  :smile2:

Vinny

You pay for better service, that's kinda logic.

Xbox>PS
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.