GEO_MEX ban appeal

Started by Guest, March 18, 2014, 06:48

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 2014-03-18 01:57:33
Reason of ban: GIVING PASSWORD AWAY
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
He was entering the game.

I will not deny anything, just ask that the sentence Erving and I was recess, did not want to break the rules of the server, I really do not know how to speak English, for that reason we do not know all the rules of the server, eh passed over Convoy Trucking thousand hours playing and I do not like to lose my account just for not knowing all the rules, thank you for your attention and hope they have a little consideration.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/edit

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

TheSandman

Did you give him your password?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Boeing763

Quote from: TheSandman on March 18, 2014, 07:30
Did you give him your password?
¿Le diste a él tu contraseña?

GEO$

if i gave my password to my truck appeared cement and earn bonus vehicle, debase my sentence just 5 days, not to lose my house please.

Stteve

GEO_MEX says:

I only gave my cement truck password, so "a friend" can earn own vehicle bonus, check my sentences 5 days ago, but no to don't lose my house.

TheSandman

So why did Erving access your account? He says you gave him your password.

GEO$

I gave my password to erving, he only appeared  my cement truck to get the bonus, I did not know it was forbidden, Please lessen my judgment to not lose my house albeit 5 days.

TheSandman

Rejected (before forum loss too i believe?)