News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Ice road truckers season 8

Started by Barney_Ross, March 10, 2014, 07:32

Barney_Ross

When Trace Meekis-Beardy and her husband Leslie were on their way home to Deer Lake after helping a friend in need in North Spirit Lake on Feb. 16, they wound up coming across some familiar faces from television.

Two cast members from the History Channel show Ice Road Truckers were filming segments for an upcoming episode of the reality show on the winter road from the town of Red Lake to Deer Lake.

"They were just getting off of North Spirit Lake and getting onto land," Meekis-Beardy said.
"They were filming. We dropped our friend off and tried to catch up to them on the road."

Meekis-Beardy said that they stopped to chat with the crew and also two of the Ice Road Truckers, Polar Industries' Lisa Kelly and Art Burke.

"I was happy, we all were happy," Meekis-Beardy said of meeting the truckers from the show.

Meekis-Beardy and her husband drove back to Deer Lake and were filmed welcoming the truckers into the community at the check point.

"We shook their hands," Meekis-Beardy said. "We had to welcome them into Deer Lake."

Meekis-Beardy said that they had to sign release forms and were told that they could be featured in an upcoming episode.

After the truckers left Deer Lake, they also stopped to talk to and film North Spirit Lake First Nation members Brandon Rae, Destiny Meekis, and Apryl Kakekagumick, who were all ice fishing outside of North Spirit.

"Apryl was just pulling out a fish as they were filming," Rae said.

The reality show is filming for its eighth season. There is no official date for when the new season will air.

---

Can be troll also, but looks like that they are filming newest season?

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

call me when outback truckers comes back C:-)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Dr_dog

Quote from: TheSandman on March 10, 2014, 09:11
Would love to see that happen.. They been in india and bolivia already..
One thing i dont understand when it comes to americans. Why they dont use winter tires that uses stubs/spikes in them rather than chains that just polish and grind the slippery places.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Barney_Ross

Quote from: Dr_dog on March 10, 2014, 15:30
Quote from: TheSandman on March 10, 2014, 09:11
Would love to see that happen.. They been in india and bolivia already..
One thing i dont understand when it comes to americans. Why they dont use winter tires that uses stubs/spikes in them rather than chains that just polish and grind the slippery places.

Lol, chains roughen roads. Winter tires makes them icy. With heavy weight and low speed, chains are best opinion.