Convoy Trucking, the community, and what can be done for it.

Started by Emily, March 10, 2014, 01:57

Emily

Quote from: Spekter on March 12, 2014, 14:38
Quote from: sardarji on March 12, 2014, 14:33
CT is dying. Happy ? Party ?
Now fucking stop it.

CT is not dying. CT is dead like a dinner.

Nah you are wrong.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Emily

[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

FatalFrame

Quote from: TheSandman on March 12, 2014, 10:49
Quote from: FatalFrame on March 12, 2014, 10:41
Quote from: Willie_Nelson on March 12, 2014, 02:09
What the server really needs is a stricter discipline policy so players will not troll anymore,

Are you f****** r*******?The server has already a very strict policy.Players cant even have fun anymore,this is more like a dictator server.You dont even know what you are talking about
Please, show us an example of this 'very strict policy' that you speak of :) Im also warning you for calling someone fucking retarded.

Okay first of all i dont give a flying shit if you warn me

Second thing is you just showed to the whole community the example of very strict policy aka dictatorship

Show me a proof where did i call him retarded?I did not do it yet you warned me thats abusing powers.Also have you seen that question mark?Explain me how can someone call others retarded in a question?How is that possible?

And you wonder why people call staff members as dictators.You are pathetic

Oh and your little asskisser basically called me a retarded yet she did not get warned.Maybe because she is your asskisser?Yeah we have fair punishment system LOL

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 12, 2014, 11:18
If you don't find it then you probably are a little slow. (Sorry TS for the retard reference)

TheSandman

Calling someone a fucking retard is unethical, its pathetic and not needed. Its breaking, the most simple rule we, and every other server have, disrespecting. I wouldnt call that very strict.
Are you f****** r*******?The server has already a very strict policy.Players cant even have fun anymore,this is more like a dictator server.You dont even know what you are talking about
Theres your proof, having *** in your sentence does not void the fact that you disrespected someone, your intention is still there, its obvious what you wanted to say, it wont be tolerated.

This conversation is over.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Shake

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 12, 2014, 15:30
Not dying. Just in the midst of rebirth.
since you believe in phoenixes, do you also believe that words will change stuff? if so, why is there still wars going on after a lot of people have read "make love, not war"?

Emily

Quote from: Shake on March 12, 2014, 16:19
Not dying. Just in the midst of rebirth.
do you also believe that words will change stuff?

They do. Just not here. Because everyone is to ignorant to care.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Turnpike

Not everyone is too ignorant to care. In fact, I think a lot of players are on board with making changes to CT. In my opinion, one of the biggest things that drove people away from CT was when we went from 100 slots to 50. I could never get on the server when it was 50 slots, and I think a lot of players stopped coming back when they couldn't log on. Now we are left with just a fraction of the community we used to have. We must rebuild!

Shake

Quote from: Willie_Nelson on March 12, 2014, 18:59

Not everyone is too ignorant to care. In fact, I think a lot of players are on board with making changes to CT. In my opinion, one of the biggest things that drove people away from CT was when we went from 100 slots to 50. I could never get on the server when it was 50 slots, and I think a lot of players stopped coming back when they couldn't log on. Now we are left with just a fraction of the community we used to have. We must rebuild!
tell us how if most of the old players have a life and a job now, and they don't care anymore about CT/samp/gta, and we don't have anything new to show to new players and to bring them in and stay? specially with the shitty host we had/have

Barney_Ross

Quote from: TheSandman on March 12, 2014, 16:02
Calling someone a fucking retard is unethical, its pathetic and not needed. Its breaking, the most simple rule we, and every other server have, disrespecting. I wouldnt call that very strict.

Theres your proof, having *** in your sentence does not void the fact that you disrespected someone, your intention is still there, its obvious what you wanted to say, it wont be tolerated.

Opening it again... There is really no sence of your warning Sandman, if someone says to other "are you idiot??" dont mean same as: Hey! You are idiot!. Dont know about your country where you live, but in most of world, this: ? gives discretion to it´s reader.. So if you want to understand that someone is calling you idiot.. Its your problem, but when there is question mark behind sentence, you DO NOT with malice aforethought insult anyone.

Hobo

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 12, 2014, 19:18

Opening it again... There is really no sence of your warning Sandman, if someone says to other "are you idiot??" dont mean same as: Hey! You are idiot!. Dont know about your country where you live, but in most of world, this: ? gives discretion to it´s reader.. So if you want to understand that someone is calling you idiot.. Its your problem, but when there is question mark behind sentence, you DO NOT with malice aforethought insult anyone.
Uh... no? "Are you an idiot?" is calling someone an idiot. It's a rhetorical question.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Shake

sardarji

lol. So if i say someone "are you m**f** a**?" Its not insulting ?
xDDDDD
Nice try.

GeneralLee

Quote from: sardarji on March 12, 2014, 19:46

lol. So if i say someone "are you m**f** a**?" Its not insulting ?
xDDDDD
Nice try.

Ok.. I can agree with you but I won't..
Go to any teacher of your school and ask him/her .. "Are you fucking retarded?" and see what he say.
Or if you are older go to your boss and ask him the same question,then come back and reply here!

Thank you.