Convoy Trucking, the community, and what can be done for it.

Started by Emily, March 10, 2014, 01:57

Spekter

Quote from: Hobo on March 11, 2014, 17:05
Quote from: Ethan on March 11, 2014, 17:00
happening in the present? ???  who? where? when?
I am at a loss for words.

Same here. I'm just sitting in disbelief.

Emily

Quote from: Shake on March 11, 2014, 12:33
Quote from: FatalFrame on March 11, 2014, 11:55
Quote from: Spekter on March 11, 2014, 01:15
That's it, i give up. You defeated me.
I actually can't think of anything to say to you now. The only thing i can say though is that i sincerely hope you are not actually thinking that way.

Dont worry Spekter,she just want to be a moderator.She cant say the truth otherwise she would be on the target list.This is the way how people become moderators these days...Kissing asses.Real life works the same way,you have to kiss your boss's ass
this is why i respect this guy  :like: :like:

just give up. nothing will change. ever. CT won't be like it was before. and making these topics sure won't help, so the only reason i can see that you made this topic is to asslick.

Never give up. Never quit.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

iRedDawn[DR]

Quote from: Hobo on March 11, 2014, 01:27
Alright look, topics like this have been created multiple times in the past and usually lead no where. We can't just fix the community, it has to fix itself. The game is old. The server is old. There are other games and other things in life to do. It's hard to keep doing the same thing day in and day out. People move on, the community breaks down, shit happens.

Convoy Trucking will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. You can change the gamemode all you want. You could roll it back to the gamemode of 2010 but that won't change the game and it won't change the community.

Edit: was doing something else while writing this and made an error. Fixed.

Maybe the server its getting bored for you, there are generation of players, players come here and play maybe 2 months, 6 months, 1, 2 or 3 years and later they leave the server, then new players come here and the cycle begins again, now, the problem is since last year the server started having problems with host, IP changes, days and weeks offline, then new players left the server because they thinks the server is unstable all the time even the old ones came out the server because they hated the situation of the server.

Who remember how hard it was to get in the server when it was 95/100?

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

Ethan

happening in the present????  who? where? when?
Ill rephrase "who? where? when?" within the past two months

Turnpike

Wow. One year ago I would have never believed the server to be in this state. I completely agree, something must be done. But nothing can be done if we don't all work together, set aside our differences, and learn to let some things go. There is no reason to get involved in other players' disputes. What the server really needs is a stricter discipline policy so players will not troll anymore, and more online, active admins (Like Lil_Shakey) who will keep the server interesting.

I love Convoy Trucking, always have, and always will. I have no plans to ever quit CT. I just hope we can keep it alive for some more time. I'm on board with trying to bring the community back. Now who's with me?  :D

Quote from: Toribio on March 11, 2014, 23:37
Maybe the server its getting bored for you, there are generation of players, players come here and play maybe 2 months, 6 months, 1, 2 or 3 years and later they leave the server, then new players come here and the cycle begins again, now, the problem is since last year the server started having problems with host, IP changes, days and weeks offline, then new players left the server because they thinks the server is unstable all the time even the old ones came out the server because they hated the situation of the server.

Who remember how hard it was to get in the server when it was 95/100?
Hahaha, I do. I would stay home from school, sick, and spend 10-15 minutes trying to get a spot on CT!! Those were the days, man. If only we could get it back that way!

Vinny

Quote from: Ethan on March 12, 2014, 01:07
Ill rephrase "who? where? when?" within the past two months
At least approve my replies if truth doesn't hurt you. I said:

This is exactly a pure example of why things will never change here.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

TheSandman

Quote from: FatalFrame on March 12, 2014, 10:41
Quote from: Willie_Nelson on March 12, 2014, 02:09
What the server really needs is a stricter discipline policy so players will not troll anymore,

Are you f****** r*******?The server has already a very strict policy.Players cant even have fun anymore,this is more like a dictator server.You dont even know what you are talking about
Please, show us an example of this 'very strict policy' that you speak of :) Im also warning you for calling someone fucking retarded.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Emily

Also let's see an example of no fun? I go on everyday, and everyday I find something new and fun to do. It may be derping around with friends, talking to people, driving like an idiot, or just simply doing a mission. There is plenty of fun. If you don't find it then you probably are a little slow. (Sorry TS for the retard reference) CT just has no more players who have faith in it anymore.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Emily

And again. There is no truth to censor. Just someone's bad opinion.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Vinny

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 12, 2014, 11:19
And again. There is no truth to censor. Just someone's bad opinion.

NONE opinion is bad you can't censor someone's opinion unless we are entirely and officially under the reign of hitler.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Barney_Ross

How can you Sandman warn someone from question?? Its diffrend to call someone retard than ask are you one..

My opinion: There is nothing wrong on Emmie, she is great!  :D :D

Spekter

Shake

Quote from: Vinny on March 12, 2014, 11:24

fuk i had a huge giggl XDDDDDD

about the other replies: huge motherfuckin' facepalm. your ideas/what you're defending is so... i can't even explain. if you want to see change, start from the bottom. BUT i bet it won't work. CT had it's days, now its just slowly dying, with its speed accelerating more and more everyday

sardarji

CT is dying. Happy ? Party ?
Now fucking stop it.

Spekter

Quote from: sardarji on March 12, 2014, 14:33
CT is dying. Happy ? Party ?
Now fucking stop it.

CT is not dying. CT is dead like a dinner.