Convoy Trucking, the community, and what can be done for it.

Started by Emily, March 10, 2014, 01:57

Emily

and the exact opposite to you ;) I believe what I believe and you believe what you do. We all have opinions C:-)
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hobo

Alright look, topics like this have been created multiple times in the past and usually lead no where. We can't just fix the community, it has to fix itself. The game is old. The server is old. There are other games and other things in life to do. It's hard to keep doing the same thing day in and day out. People move on, the community breaks down, shit happens.

Convoy Trucking will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. You can change the gamemode all you want. You could roll it back to the gamemode of 2010 but that won't change the game and it won't change the community.

Edit: was doing something else while writing this and made an error. Fixed.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Clutch

Quote from: Hobo on March 11, 2014, 01:27
Alright look, topics like this have been created multiple times in the past and usually lead no where. We can't just fix the community, it has to fix itself. The game is old. The server is old. There are other games and other things in life to do. It's hard to keep doing the same thing day in and day out. People move on, the community breaks down, shit happens.

Convoy Trucking will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. You can change the gamemode all you want. You could make roll it back to the gamemode of 2010 but that won't change the game and it won't change the community.

Most, if not all the players who played everyday, and made the server alive, have Grown up gotten jobs, or a life and moved on.

Nothing can bring the sever back to how it was a few years ago, You can't bring the joy that this over-used, over-played server once had, I used to love this server, played it everyday, but then I got older, I got bored, I moved on.

Nothing can be as great as it once was.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Barney_Ross

Server, which havent changed for ages.. you cant ask people to have fun. Yeah, there is new maps.. We were told that we get club base island at Milestone.. its not there. Jobs have been for ages same type, nothing new there.

sardarji

Quote from: Clutch on March 11, 2014, 04:56
Quote from: Hobo on March 11, 2014, 01:27

Convoy Trucking will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. You can change the gamemode all you want. You could make roll it back to the gamemode of 2010 but that won't change the game and it won't change the community.

Most, if not all the players who played everyday, and made the server alive, have Grown up gotten jobs, or a life and moved on.

Nothing can bring the sever back to how it was a few years ago, You can't bring the joy that this over-used, over-played server once had, I used to love this server, played it everyday, but then I got older, I got bored, I moved on.

Nothing can be as great as it once was.
Thats the main thing.

FatalFrame

Quote from: Spekter on March 11, 2014, 01:15
That's it, i give up. You defeated me.
I actually can't think of anything to say to you now. The only thing i can say though is that i sincerely hope you are not actually thinking that way.

Dont worry Spekter,she just want to be a moderator.She cant say the truth otherwise she would be on the target list.This is the way how people become moderators these days...Kissing asses.Real life works the same way,you have to kiss your boss's ass

Shake

Quote from: FatalFrame on March 11, 2014, 11:55
I actually can't think of anything to say to you now. The only thing i can say though is that i sincerely hope you are not actually thinking that way.

Dont worry Spekter,she just want to be a moderator.She cant say the truth otherwise she would be on the target list.This is the way how people become moderators these days...Kissing asses.Real life works the same way,you have to kiss your boss's ass
this is why i respect this guy  :like: :like:

just give up. nothing will change. ever. CT won't be like it was before. and making these topics sure won't help, so the only reason i can see that you made this topic is to asslick.

Vinny

Quote from: Shake on March 11, 2014, 12:33
you made this topic is to asslick.
This is why you deserve an sherlock fgt award :like: :dislike:

but
:like: :like: :like:
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Spekter

Yep, the only possible explanation.

Konali

You cant have both ''sides'' on the same page. there has to be an opposition.
An opposition makes you stronger and , if you do right, you shouldnt ever have to worry about issues/arguments/trouble etc.

every now and then , staff or certain ''trolls'' will get ''attacked'', the important part is, they IF they are willing, they should learn from it. If not, they are here with the wrong intentions. So yes Ethan made mistakes, but aslong if he doesnt make them over and over again, who are we to attack him over and over again, where everyone makes mistakes. Letting go, and accepting things how they are is the best way that this community can do. Leading by example and learning from your mistakes.

Aslong as is there is one side with  ''power'' and the other side has no power, you will have arguements and problems. the only thing you can do  is to go on, and learn from it. And above all, stop living in the past. What happened, has happened.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on March 11, 2014, 16:05
And above all, stop living in the past. What happened, has happened.
some people will never forget whats happened in the past, its how they live

FatalFrame

Quote from: Ethan on March 11, 2014, 16:17

The problem is it's happening in the present and will happen in the future.Nothing will change

Sjomp

Quote from: FatalFrame on March 11, 2014, 16:27
Quote from: Ethan on March 11, 2014, 16:17

The problem is it's happening in the present and will happen in the future.Nothing will change

true what you say fatal because nobody will get the chance to change if people keep complaining about the past

Ethan

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM