Convoy Trucking, the community, and what can be done for it.

Started by Emily, March 10, 2014, 01:57

FatalFrame

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 21:29
It's simple. You have your 2 parties, staff and everyone who is fine with this and extremists (people who are against rule or extremely for their beliefs). Silencing the people against CT's rule does nothing. It just brings up more uprising. Here at CT, we have freedom of speech and freedom to do what we will. For example, you can say that you don't like someone, and that's fine. If you go disrespecting that person that voids the freedom to speak because you have gone and broke a rule. If I go and say, "Obama is a stupid fucking pot smoker" and it gets out and about, then I might have some very special over-payed people at my door. The same thing applies here. What bothers me the most is the random attacking of any staff. Any small screw up results in "Oh he screwed up," and it turns into a huge shitstorm. Tell me one thing and one thing only. What did any member of the staff ever do to you. I can tell you. Just from observation. NOTHING AT ALL!

Thank you for the "How to become moderator very easly" tutorial ROFL

Emily

Quote from: Shake on March 10, 2014, 21:41
spekter will come here with his 20d ban then we'll talk, k emily? you've been here for little time, you don't know SHIT of what CT was and is right now, and why it happened, so stop asslicking for christ's sake

How about :NO: and I've been here since 2010 so I don't wanna hear crap. And Spekter has obviously broken a simple rule and is the reason he is banned.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shake

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 21:49
spekter will come here with his 20d ban then we'll talk, k emily? you've been here for little time, you don't know SHIT of what CT was and is right now, and why it happened, so stop asslicking for christ's sake

How about :NO: and I've been here since 2010 so I don't wanna hear crap. And Spekter has obviously broken a simple rule and is the reason he is banned.
tell me which then ms. smart girl who knows everything and doesnt want to hear crap even though she's defending it

Emily

Quote from: Shake on March 10, 2014, 21:57

tell me which then ms. smart girl who knows everything and doesnt want to hear crap even though she's defending it

You real funny, but no wrong doing has been done to you or Spekter. He got banned that is his problem. He is the reason he got banned. He caused the admin to ban him for whatever happened.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

now y'all say ct is dead? look at this topic, so many active members arguing about irrelevant things

Hobo

No proof has ever been brought forward regarding spekter's 20 day forum ban issued by Ethan.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Shake

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 22:07
Quote from: Shake on March 10, 2014, 21:57

You real funny, but no wrong doing has been done to you or Spekter. He got banned that is his problem. He is the reason he got banned. He caused the admin to ban him for whatever happened.
you say you're here since 2k10 and you know a lot but you just said nothing happened to me in a way that i'm complaining because i got banned. lol girl, i've never been banned (been banned once  cause my acc was bugged, and another false ban cause they thought i was hacking), so i'm actually complaining as a guy who didnt do a lot of shit, and knows what he's talking about

about spekter, check what hobo said

Emily

I rest my case on Spekter. But I still defend the topic
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Vinny

I got 30 days ban twice since december, and no appropriate proof was provided to justify them, just staff feelings against trolls
Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 21:29
It's simple. You have your 2 parties, staff and everyone who is fine with this and extremists (people who are against rule or extremely for their beliefs). Silencing the people against CT's rule does nothing. It just brings up more uprising. Here at CT, we have freedom of speech and freedom to do what we will. For example, you can say that you don't like someone, and that's fine. If you go disrespecting that person that voids the freedom to speak because you have gone and broke a rule. If I go and say, "Obama is a stupid fucking pot smoker" and it gets out and about, then I might have some very special over-payed people at my door. The same thing applies here. What bothers me the most is the random attacking of any staff. Any small screw up results in "Oh he screwed up," and it turns into a huge shitstorm. Tell me one thing and one thing only. What did any member of the staff ever do to you. I can tell you. Just from observation. NOTHING AT ALL!
Who said we were targetting all the staff ? PLEASE stop talking shit while you know who the problem is. I currently have problems with 2 staff members, otherwise i dont care about the others since they are neutral with me, contrarely to these 2.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Spekter

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 22:31
I rest my case on Spekter. But I still defend the topic

You can defend the topic all you like, but noone is going to take you seriously. Because with this, you pretty much proved that you know absolutely nothing about what is going on here.
Keep defending Ethan and his idiotic actions, i just don't know what could you possibly gain from that.

Quote from: Vinny on March 10, 2014, 22:55

Who said we were targetting all the staff ? PLEASE stop talking shit while you know who the problem is. I currently have problems with 2 staff members, otherwise i dont care about the others since they are neutral with me, contrarely to these 2.

And this is something many people around here need to understand. We don't have a problem with the staff team in general. We have problems with certain staff members, who also seem to have some problems with us. They aren't even trying to make it subtle (Ethan).

Emily

All I wanted was to make a point. But, I guess I can't do that without getting shot down... And besides no one else cares enough to change anyway
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Emily

And why I made this topic? I have no clue anymore. I guess because I had some faith that someone out there cared, but no one does. The replies have made that clear.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

If to you caring means just ignoring the bullshit certain staff members do and blindly agreeing with every stupid, unjustified and wrong decison they make, then no. I don't care.

Emily

It's not bullshit. It something called getting a job done. Whether you or anyone else like it or not.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Spekter

That's it, i give up. You defeated me.
I actually can't think of anything to say to you now. The only thing i can say though is that i sincerely hope you are not actually thinking that way.