Convoy Trucking, the community, and what can be done for it.

Started by Emily, March 10, 2014, 01:57

Sjomp

Quote from: Barney_Ross on March 10, 2014, 18:16
I think biggest problem is that everyone try keep old players not to leave, but real problem is that we dont have any new players to stay...

someone is smart :like:

And for everyone who blames staff, you should blame yourself for not giving them the chance to change.
If you look at Dobby lot's of people called him a dictator, but did you even notice he is trying to change for you?
If you look at the time he became moderator and how he is now, then he should get an applouse. (you should give him good feedback so he keeps up the good work he is doing)

Sorry Dobby I took you as example, you know I love you :3

Twido

It's actually the truth what barney said. I've barerly seen a new player joining Convoy Trucking. But yeah what you expect from a server that is online for 1 hour and offline for 1 week.

And we both are wrong (staff & players). We both are doing lots of stuff wrong. We just wanna blame it on someone else

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Dobby

I love you sjomp :P you know it :D

As for me trying to change. Its true. I thought about it the other day after me and hobo had a conversation, i thought fuck it, let them have fun as long as they Dont break rules.
Since the dictator thing started i found it quite hilarious :) i'll be honest, it didnt bother me in the slightest. If i was that much of a dictator i'd be demoted now wouldnt i? Mick can demote people too. If he wanted me gone he'd of done it, so would Sandman, or Ethan, or Joshy.
Id have to check Xfire for my last ban, but i dont remember who it actually was (in game). My last forum ban was Vinny, over 60 days ago. If im that much of a dictator then why aren't you all banned yet? Why didnt i remove FatalFrames, Shakes Vinnys or Hobo's post (the "trolls").
I'm actually interested in the thread, and i do wanna change. Fair enough i've made a few mistakes, i admit to it.

Written in sublime text, Since the forum loves to 508 on me.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Quote from: Dobby on March 10, 2014, 19:01
I love you sjomp :P you know it :D

As for me trying to change. Its true. I thought about it the other day after me and hobo had a conversation, i thought fuck it, let them have fun as long as they Dont break rules.
Since the dictator thing started i found it quite hilarious :) i'll be honest, it didnt bother me in the slightest. If i was that much of a dictator i'd be demoted now wouldnt i? Mick can demote people too. If he wanted me gone he'd of done it, so would Sandman, or Ethan, or Joshy.
Id have to check Xfire for my last ban, but i dont remember who it actually was (in game). My last forum ban was Vinny, over 60 days ago. If im that much of a dictator then why aren't you all banned yet? Why didnt i remove FatalFrames, Shakes Vinnys or Hobo's post (the "trolls").
I'm actually interested in the thread, and i do wanna change. Fair enough i've made a few mistakes, i admit to it.

Written in sublime text, Since the forum loves to 508 on me.

Majority of us, "the trolls", have been banned from the shoutbox by you numerous times, usually for no reason at all.
Just putting that out there.

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 13:23
Ethan is doing his job

Hell of a job he has been doing so far, and is still doing.  :like:

Dobby

At what point did i say i was right doing that in my previous post? None. I admitted i was wrong, get over it. I can't even be bothered replying here now.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Vinny

Quote from: Dobby on March 10, 2014, 19:01
Vinny, over 60 days ago.
32 or 33 days ago. Got lowered from 60 to 30 after an entire week of complaint. Now dare to tell me that you are dealing my bans like you would do with any other player thats not on the troll list.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Emily

I realize what the deal is. Why there is attacking of the staff. People are too stubborn to open their eyes and see that every single staff member is making an attempt at their job. For the most part they do good, but sometimes they don't. I still respect them all either way because they are the ones that deal with all this crap, they are the ones most dedicated. The trolls (no names) are the ones that got bored of the server a while back and are now trolling to try and make some fun for themselves, which brings me back to the fact that these people don't think of anything or anyone but themselves.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shake

Vinny

Quote from: Emmie_US on March 10, 2014, 20:21
I realize what the deal is. Why there is attacking of the staff. People are too stubborn to open their eyes and see that every single staff member is making an attempt at their job. For the most part they do good, but sometimes they don't. I still respect them all either way because they are the ones that deal with all this crap, they are the ones most dedicated. The trolls (no names) are the ones that got bored of the server a while back and are now trolling to try and make some fun for themselves, which brings me back to the fact that these people don't think of anything or anyone but themselves.
Tell me this is not what you really think. Otherwise:
Quote from: Shake on March 10, 2014, 20:28
dear god...

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Joshy

Quote from: Vinny on March 10, 2014, 20:49
Tell me this is not what you really think. Otherwise:
Quote from: Shake on March 10, 2014, 20:28
dear god...
Elaborate?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

FatalFrame

Emily

It's simple. You have your 2 parties, staff and everyone who is fine with this and extremists (people who are against rule or extremely for their beliefs). Silencing the people against CT's rule does nothing. It just brings up more uprising. Here at CT, we have freedom of speech and freedom to do what we will. For example, you can say that you don't like someone, and that's fine. If you go disrespecting that person that voids the freedom to speak because you have gone and broke a rule. If I go and say, "Obama is a stupid fucking pot smoker" and it gets out and about, then I might have some very special over-payed people at my door. The same thing applies here. What bothers me the most is the random attacking of any staff. Any small screw up results in "Oh he screwed up," and it turns into a huge shitstorm. Tell me one thing and one thing only. What did any member of the staff ever do to you. I can tell you. Just from observation. NOTHING AT ALL!
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shake

spekter will come here with his 20d ban then we'll talk, k emily? you've been here for little time, you don't know SHIT of what CT was and is right now, and why it happened, so stop asslicking for christ's sake