News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A Question..

Started by Aman, March 07, 2014, 06:50

Aman

As many of mods, admins know that I'm unable to play CT as it won't come online for me. So today when I just downloaded an normal VPN software, I saw that test.convoytrucking.net came online as same with my other servers. It worked and I can play on CT again (hopefully when it comes back online). So am I allowed to use VPN to play on CT or not?

TheSandman

Its probably not the best idea to use it. Since many cheaters and evaders use VPNs to get to servers to screw with us. If youre found in their IP range, (which most VPNs use the same, within companies), then you might get banned because of them.

Theres also the fact that you will have increased ping and connection stability from it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Aman

Quote from: TheSandman on March 07, 2014, 09:44
Its probably not the best idea to use it. Since many cheaters and evaders use VPNs to get to servers to screw with us. If youre found in their IP range, (which most VPNs use the same, within companies), then you might get banned because of them.

Theres also the fact that you will have increased ping and connection stability from it.
Oh, :/ I got it Sandman. Thanks.