Stats for when the main server comes back online

Started by RaceRX, March 06, 2014, 19:05

RaceRX

I just bought a house ive been trying to get since i first saw it. When the main server is started again will i still have my house? And if not can it be given back to me when it does?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Marccc

Quote from: mick88 on March 06, 2014, 17:58
Due to downtime today, I opened a backup server at test.convoytrucking.net:7777 it uses data from 2 days ago, so if you changed password in the meantime, use your old password.
Your stats and progress will NOT carry over back to the main server when its back up.

Most maps will be missing in the backup server.

I think its a No for you.

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,46263.0.html

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

mick88

If you bought the house im main server, you will still own it in main server. If you bought it in backup server, it will not transfer to main server. The database in test server is 2 days old, so there's no point transferring changes.

sardarji

As far as i remember you bought that house ( 5 slot ? ) few days ago. You bought it in main server. So you will still have it.

TheSandman

You will keep it, simple. Nothing transfers between the test and main server.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

RaceRX

alright thanks all i needed to know. thanks
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice