New vehicles.

Started by sardarji, March 05, 2014, 22:10

sardarji

Well.. New vehicles got suggested many times and got a lot of support. Alot of players want them.

In the old suggested topic it was said that they will be added soon and somewhere i heard that it will be added with new colours. New colours got added few weeks/months back, but there is no news of new vehicles.

So i was just wondering whats the progress.

Some old topics where it was suggested.
1. http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,40758.0.html

2. http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,44809.0.html

Benny

I support this still. Both of my topics got alot of support and i cant see a reason why those vehicles cant be added.

Im talking with scriptrers about this since i suggested it, they have a topic made in the dev board about it. Im sure they want this as well but only mick can make it happen.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeHavilland

I support it, more vehicles = more fun, more vehicles = awesome for my carshows :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Dobby

Vehicles can't just be added straight away. They've gotta be added to the database iirc. They may be added in future however.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Cmon add them already... its not that hard.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on March 18, 2014, 06:46
you dont get it do you Benny.
Quote from: Dobby on March 06, 2014, 13:11
Vehicles can't just be added straight away. They've gotta be added to the database iirc.
they have to be added in the database and I am not sure if Dobby or Matt have open access to it, so I truly think Mick would have to decide whether to add them or not

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on March 18, 2014, 13:46
Quote from: Benny on March 18, 2014, 06:46
you dont get it do you Benny.
Quote from: Dobby on March 06, 2014, 13:11
Vehicles can't just be added straight away. They've gotta be added to the database iirc.
they have to be added in the database and I am not sure if Dobby or Matt have open access to it, so I truly think Mick would have to decide whether to add them or not
I can read you know.
And they have to be in the datebase somehow, if they wouldn't be then you could not spawn them in the game. 
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Mick would have to add them to the buyable vehicles database for CT. But its up to Mick to 1. add them, 2. price them, 3. put them in a vehicles shop, 4. something else I forgot

Rubber

Quote from: Ethan on March 18, 2014, 15:09
Mick would have to add them to the buyable vehicles database for CT. But its up to Mick to 1. add them, 2. price them, 3. put them in a vehicles shop, 4. something else I forgot

So maybe, just maybe, someone should make sure mick sees this topic...