The_trucker5[SPA] ergutic ban appeal

Started by The_trucker5[ESP], March 02, 2014, 20:48

The_trucker5[ESP]

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 1/3/2014
Reason of ban: account breaking
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
erguticamionero is my brother, he lives in Cordoba, Andalucia Spain, and he came to Burgos Spain for holiday´s where I live The_trucker5, the Internet used by erguti is a USB modem and the_trucker5 is a ethernet DSL's internet. erguti told me that whenever he played it out obtain warnings of ping, because their internet is very slow, I lend my to erguti to play the CT as I tried to contact the company internet to try to increase the speed of erguti´s modem or avoid warnings of Ping, attached a photo in the photo of the 2 pc, the pc of erguti is on the left and mine is on the right in the picture you can see the modem erguti, if you need any more proof or photo can ask. i use translator, they can be a lot of mistakes

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/kqgGma0,bdqOiSd

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)