Something new for the club system.

Started by Twido, March 02, 2014, 14:07

Twido

As far as I know is the club system atm is really lame. It's just a list with players on it and a base acting like a public parking.

My suggestion is about the payment u can get by doing missions for the club.

As many of you know, when you use a club truck, a small part of the money you get from the mission you've done goes to the club itself.
  The money that a club has is now only used for Billboards, Clubbase and Vehicle.
  Now, as a club owner you should be able to pay your truckers. Cuz they do missions for the club with clubtrucks but they only receive money from the job itself.
  What if there was an option to pay your club members that had been trucking with the club-truck?  By this I mean

--> Club-members-that-have-done-trucking-missions-with-clubtruck-list.
  - A list where you can see every trucker that used club-truck and have done missions with it.
  - And next to the name of the member the total amount of money he earned by doing the missions (by this I mean, the part that has gone to the club)
  - And when the club-owner double clicks on the member that is on the list, he will see all the missions the member has done. (It will only show the missions of         the month (so right now that will be march.).)
  - And ofcourse the club-owner can put in a dialogue box the amount of money he wants to send to the trucker. (The amount should be saved and will be payed     monthly IF the trucker has done any missions with clubtruck)
  - The money that the trucker receive is from the club funds.

Ofcourse the club-owner can stop the payment by putting ' 0 ' in the dialogue box.

eg:
Clubowner: Twido
Clubtrucker: Joshy
Clubtrucker: Tyler(girl)

Twido says: "Oh nice Joshy and Tyler has done some missions with the clubtrucks."
                    "Josy has earned till now $100.000, nice. I'm going to pay him $15.000 monthly now cuz he is earning like this for a long time now."
                    "Tyler earned $127.687, nice. I'm also going to pay him $15.000."

Next month:

Twido says: "Oh Joshy has again earned around $100.000. Well he still earns the $15.000 this month."
                    "Wow looks like Tyler didn't do anything. Well let me change the $15.000 to 0."

The end.

Joshy you wanted to see the idea. Well here you go, I don't know if its possible to script this.

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

COLBYLICIOUS

Benny

Yeh but there can be some problems as in not all club founders can buy club vehicles or an ammount of them wich would be enough to get money and then pay the truckers.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Twido

Quote from: Benny on March 02, 2014, 14:18
Yeh but there can be some problems as in not all club founders can buy club vehicles or an ammount of them wich would be enough to get money and then pay the truckers.

Well for the vehicle problems. I was going to suggest a club slot. You don't need a club base to have vehicles nor a house. You just buy slots for the club. And for the money well yeah, to buy some truck & trailer it isn't that hard to earn some 500.000, beside that if you don't have enough money then earn and start a club after u have enough money. But yeah its true benny, there might be some problems.

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Joshy

I think club vehicle owners / club leaders should be able to specify how much a club vehicle should pay the player upon completion. So instead of paying into club funds you will receive bonus instead.
Quote from: Twido on March 02, 2014, 14:23
Well for the vehicle problems. I was going to suggest a club slot. You don't need a club base to have vehicles nor a house. You just buy slots for the club. And for the money well yeah, to buy some truck & trailer it isn't that hard to earn some 500.000, beside that if you don't have enough money then earn and start a club after u have enough money. But yeah its true benny, there might be some problems.
I think club members should be able to buy club vehicle using their own money.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Twido

Quote from: Joshy on March 02, 2014, 14:24
I think club vehicle owners / club leaders should be able to specify how much a club vehicle should pay the player upon completion. So instead of paying into club funds you will receive bonus instead.

So you mean like

If I earn $14.367 and you've put 34% extra bonus on the club vehicle bonus then I will earn

Total:  14 367 + 4 884,78 = 19 251,78

But if you make something like this then they can 'abuse' it if you don't put a limit on it. Let's say you finish a fuel mission and get $73.000 and the club vehicle owner has 100% bonus on it, then you get a total of $80.300 which is quite alot.

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]

Joshy

Quote from: Twido on March 02, 2014, 14:32

So you mean like

If I earn $14.367 and you've put 34% extra bonus on the club vehicle bonus then I will earn

Total:  14 367 + 4 884,78 = 19 251,78

But if you make something like this then they can 'abuse' it if you don't put a limit on it. Let's say you finish a fuel mission and get $73.000 and the club vehicle owner has 100% bonus on it, then you get a total of $80.300 which is quite alot.
It will be limited according to current vehicle bonus.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Matias

You are confussing the term Club with Company. Paying someone for doing a work turns it into a company and they are Clubs not companies. Anyways right now if you work with a club vehicle you get the bonus and a part of it goes to the club, it's like if you are getting paid by the club everytime you end a mission.

Sjomp

So then clubs will have to pay for mission instead of receiving money?
Then it has no positive side for the club to have these vehicles.
It's already quite hard to get enough club funds by donations, the club bonus of missions get some more money for it.
I really like it the way it is now.

Well maybe it will work for some clubs, but please then make it possible that you can choose if you want to receive it into club funds or give it away to the members.

Joshy

Quote from: Sjomp on March 02, 2014, 21:36

It's already quite hard to get enough club funds by donations, the club bonus of missions get some more money for it.

Well maybe it will work for some clubs, but please then make it possible that you can choose if you want to receive it into club funds or give it away to the members.
Club should be able to split bonus between club funds and the player. So if club says "club has a 50% split of bonus", player will receive the rest of the bonus. Clubs won't lose anything.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

Quote from: Joshy on March 02, 2014, 21:37
Quote from: Sjomp on March 02, 2014, 21:36

Club should be able to split bonus between club funds and the player. So if club says "club has a 50% split of bonus", player will receive the rest of the bonus. Clubs won't lose anything.

Ok then it's a good idea :like:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview