News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Can't Join Server

Started by Llama_Cookie, February 22, 2014, 17:51

Llama_Cookie

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with CVT. Can't seem to join the game. It shows "40/100" for example on SAMP, and I join, and after it says "Connected. Joining the game..." it gets stuck on that, and it won't go anywhere past that. I've restarted about 20 times, uninstalled all mods, re-installed SA, but to no avail.
Help?

IT ONLY HAPPENS ON CVT. ALL OTHER SERVERS WORK PERFECTLY. TESTED.
Also, I AM on 0.3z.

Matias

Press windows key + r.
A new window will appear, write cmd and press ok.
At the new window write "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes, close the window when it's done and try to connect again.

Llama_Cookie

Still does it. I don't think it's a network problem.

Eurobeat

Have you tried downloading SAMP from a different mirror? I had a similar problem with another server once and it turned out I picked a faulty mirror.

Llama_Cookie

Llama_Cookie

Running as admin works, but it disables all my mods. I WANT MY MODS  :'(

TheSandman

It probably chooses a different SA location. Remove all installs you have, install it to one place, install SAMP there and thats it. Install your mods to thatone, (copy your gta3.img from your old install to keep your mods).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Llama_Cookie

What do you mean? Install what to one place? And what do you mean by "place"? You mean uninstall GTA SA and put everything in the same directory? That's already done...

TheSandman

Quote from: Llama_Cookie on February 23, 2014, 23:19
What do you mean? Install what to one place? And what do you mean by "place"? You mean uninstall GTA SA and put everything in the same directory? That's already done...
Remove every install/copy of SA you have on your computer, (including backups), reinstall SA into just one folder, install SAMP on that one location. When you install SAMP, install it to that same folder SA is installed in. It should work.

RaceRX

hit start, search "San andreas" delete all of it. start over. problem solved.

nice mod  :like: :dislike:
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Llama_Cookie

Lol. Doesn't work. Should I buy the game on Steam? (I'm using a pirated version, maybe that why this is happening?

Joshy

Steam version will not work with SA-MP.

Try a different cracked gta_sa.exe, delete gta_sa.set in GTA San Andreas User Files folder in your documents.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Llama_Cookie

Already did both of those. And are you sure it can't?

Dobby

Quote from: sa-mp.com

Please note:
SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.

Tried what Joshy said?

Quote from: Joshy on March 02, 2014, 00:08
Try a different cracked gta_sa.exe, delete gta_sa.set in GTA San Andreas User Files folder in your documents.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Aman

Same problem with me. :c

RaceRX

Okay you're doing it wrong then. If you delete everything involing and reinstall with a NEW dowoaded v1 exe and a NEW download for 0.3z you will not have any problems unless its your internet its self
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Llama_Cookie

Quote from: Dobby on March 02, 2014, 04:23

Please note:
Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.

Tried what Joshy said?

Yes, I tried everything. Nothing works. My only current options are to either re-install Windows, or buy it on Steam.

Dobby

Except SAMP won't work if you buy it from Steam..
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

deejayy2k

Quote from: Llama_Cookie on March 02, 2014, 16:04
Quote from: Dobby on March 02, 2014, 04:23

Please note:

Tried what Joshy said?

Yes, I tried everything. Nothing works. My only current options are to either re-install Windows, or buy it on Steam.

Dont buy it on steam, buy it on amazon its cheaper and get the disc then atleast you can roll it back to v1.0 which works with samp

Llama_Cookie

You can't roll the steam version back to v1.0?

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Llama_Cookie

Quote from: RaceRX96 on March 02, 2014, 10:01
Okay you're doing it wrong then. If you delete everything involing and reinstall with a NEW dowoaded v1 exe and a NEW download for 0.3z you will not have any problems unless its your internet its self
I tried that 5 times. DO NOT tell me I did it wrong, because I didn't.

TheSandman

Quote from: Benny on March 02, 2014, 21:49
Quote from: Llama_Cookie on March 02, 2014, 21:47
You can't roll the steam version back to v1.0?
No
You can. Just change the .exe simples. But i dont think Steam recognises it afterwards, then it reupdates it to v2. You could copy out the installation of it, just change the .exe for a cracked one.

Could be a million reasons why it wont connect. My guess is something the game is trying to load, but fails at the connect line in SA-MP.
Try uninstalling, and reinstalling everything, GTASA, DirectX9+10+11, Microsoft Redistributables, all .net frameworks, (1-4 i think), even your graphics drivers possibly.

Ethan

your problem has since been solved:

please reply saying so and what you did, perhaps it may help others

Llama_Cookie

I have to run as admin. All my mods are disabled, if you read the other posts you would know that.

TheSandman

Youre online now, ill assume your problem has been fixed. If you want help with running mods, post in the GTASAMP/Mods section.

RaceRX

Quote from: Llama_Cookie on March 03, 2014, 02:43
I have to run as admin. All my mods are disabled, if you read the other posts you would know that.
which proves my point. You have a bad/broken mod you need gone.

Nice