News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Have you seen

Started by Barney_Ross, February 22, 2014, 14:28

Barney_Ross

Have you seen admin abusing commands or using bad word or somehow being rude against other players? Im asking this becouse i have heard that many players have end playing CVT becouse of lagging of course, but many people last drop have been admins being rude/unfair. Some people are saying that some admins dont punish their friends at all, and some cases can be looken "through fingers"

And i hope that players who have seen this bad acting by admins/modetators, would dare to comment here with out others starting to bully them about it.

Secondly, asking admins now to delete this post right away or lock it, becouse there should be free word on these forums, not like in Sovient union time.

Thanks! (ps. would add poll here if its possible) And Delete all crap posts from here which go offtopic.

Joshy

QuoteAnd i hope that players who have seen this bad acting by admins/modetators, would dare to comment here with out others starting to bully them about it.
This is what problems & complaints board is for - to complain about staff abuse and other problems / complaints.

Topic moved to correct board as the term 'compliments' objects with this post.

Topic locked because it will spur up accusations without supporting evidence. If you have proof of staff abuse, post in the problems & complaints board.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)