SkullCandy

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 21/02/2014
Reason of ban: nickname and IP
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Creo que a deber sido por el prblema cob TheBoeing727

Miren Porfavor alguien tradusca esto porfavor:

Claro que lo insulte pero porque el lo hizo primero pero claro el cren mas a el porque soy un noob, y el problema fue porque el me insulto primero solo porque lo intentaba arrestar el solo pasa las fotos que le convienen porfavor lean toda esa conversación como lo han hecho con otras cosas el me insulto porque lo quería arrestar y yo le dige que no queria ban por farmming y que lo arrestaria porque ese es mi trabajo y el de cualquier cop me insulto y no me  deje y lo insulte pero siempre ami me hacen todo y al el nada que el muesre o ustedes porfavor saquen la conversacion porfavor solo puso las fotos donde le digo no donde el me dice porfavor porque los 2 nos insultamos porfacor ayudenmen o tambien banenlo a el por el carkill que me hizo tiempo atras y por insultarme tambien pero como soy noob no me hacen caso u.u

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

SkullCandy

Y ok les prometo que nunca tratar de discutir ni tener problemas con nadien porfavor cuando reporte háganme caso para que tambien reciban algo siempre me reportan aparte TheBoeing727 siempre me ah hecho cosas y nunca le hicieron nada.   Gracias Por Leer Esto Adminsitradores!

Stteve

Jesus_Aldape: I think it was the problem with TheBoeing727

The traduction he is requesting:

Of course I have insulted him but because he did it first, but of course you believe more to him beacuse I am a noob, the problem was, he was insulting me first, while I was trying to arrest him, he only shows the photos that suit him, please I ask to you to read all the conversation about the discussion, as you have done previously with other things, he insulted me because I wanted to arrest him, but I said no, for don't get farming with cop achievement, and arrest him because that's my job as a cop, he insulted me, but then I defended myself insulting him back. But always you make me everything and anything to him, or ask for the photos in which he also was insulting me, he is only showing the photos where I insulted him, but not in which he insulted me. because both of us insulted each other, please help me or also ban him for car killing he made me a time ago and for insulting me.

Stteve

Jesus_Aldape you were warned for 3rd time, that means an auto 7 day ban for you, but this time it wasn't the situation about your discussion with TheBoeing727, you both were warned earlier.

You had 2 warnings above about disrespect...so they were active
The ban was fair.

Jesus fuiste advertido por 3ra vez, eso significa un auto ban por 7 días, pero esta vez no tiene nada que ver con TheBoeing727, los 2 ya fueron Advertidos, para ti y para TheBoeing727, no sé qué estabas haciendo hoy que insultaste por ahí.

Tenías 2 advertencias activas por irrespeto e insultos, y a la tercera, ya es ban automático por 7 días.
Pero el ban fue justo.

TheSandman

isrespecting/insulting   21 Feb 2014 (15:54:34)   3/3
disrespect / insulting   9 Feb 2014 (12:46:12)   2/3
disrespect / insulting   2 Feb 2014 (00:27:27)   2/3

You got warned 3 times in 30 days, resulting in a 7 day ban. This is normal.

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,46017.0.html
From this report you were warned your 3rd time.

To be honest, i think a warn is WAY to light for what you did, however that wasnt my decision. Rejected.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)