Dobby (insulting)

Started by FatalFrame, February 08, 2014, 20:54

FatalFrame

Player reported:
Rule broken: insulting
Date and time:

Proof:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,45636.0.html

Maybe, if you werent such a dick to certain members of staff, i would of spoken to you about it

He called Vinny a dick which is insulting.If people get warning for saying "you suck" then he should get warned too (or demoted since as staff member he should not do something like this at all)

FatalFrame

Okay so should i report this to Mick since other admins dont give a shit about it?(typical admin "job")

bazingashane0

FatalFrame wait for either mick or TheSandman or Ethan to post here please with what their decision is.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

FatalFrame

Quote from: Truck211 on February 10, 2014, 21:14
Vinny deserved it. I've seen a lot of crap in-game and on here and calling someone a dick is nothing compared to what has been said by many people in the past.

It does not matter if he deserved it or not,it's still against the rules.If people get warning for saying "you suck" (which is not big insult at all) then people should get warning for calling someone a dick which is harder insulting

Matias

Okey, now please wait for Sandman. He will get online in a couple of minutes and solve this case.

TheSandman

That warning for 'you suck' (or whatever) was falsey given, and has been removed (from what i can remember).

I have no reason to warn for this. I know Dobby shouldnt have said what he said, but neither of them should have continued in that complaint topic like they did. It was heated, i know Vinny and Dobby have always had problems/disagreements when getting along.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)