Started by Alex1997, February 04, 2014, 18:20

Alex1997

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: Short time
Reason of ban: ------
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Ro:
Salut dragii mei admini . Astazi am vrut sa ma loghez pe forum si am vazut ca am 360 zile interzis dintre care eu trebuia sa mai am 58 zile . E nu e numai asta acolo , la motiv am mai vazut si now hack  . Eu nu am folosit hack . Cred ca ati gresit jucatorul  sau ati inebunit . Serverul sa dus de rapa .

Eng:
Hello dear admins. Today I wanted to log on forum and saw that I banned the 360 days that I have to have 58 days. It's not just that there, the reason I've seen and now hack. I have not used the hack. I think you have the wrong player or crazy. The server went down the drain.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

GeneralLee

--------Translating-----------
"Hi my dear admins.Today I wanted to login on forum and I saw that I'm banned for 360days when I had only 58 days left.That is not only there , at reason I saw now hack, I never used hacks.I think that you picked the wrong player or you are getting crazy. The server is blown"

Ethan

evidence found has suggested that you have been involved with stuff that cannot be disclosed, thus your ban has been changed.
appeal rejected