Some new ideas and some old stuff that we miss

Started by The_Doctor, January 30, 2014, 19:45

The_Doctor

Hello
1.DONATIONS

we need donatios to keep the server runing and to keep the players on it and that means more donations for better host without lagg.
2.Donations- For what we donate ???
Donate if you would like to get one other slot that you could buy an second house,donate for vip but every month and do not keep the vip /cmds after vip expires,that you can donate idk example 1$ for NOS to put it on vehicle that u cant put like RT,if you donate you could own "buying businesses to make extra money".
3.Missions:
-Mini missions: ambulance-deliver patient to and hospital in LV,LS,SF,firetruck-put out the fire on cars,houses. Boats missions-"fisher man",pizza deliverer-deliver pizza from pizza place to some1,field work with Combine or Tractor-Flint county has farms and fields u could do work on fields.
4.Admins/Mods:
-We need admins that are active and helping players not dictators,they are only for sometime and then poof at surten time there is not a single admin/mod online.
5.Old staff:
-Fuel convoy,trading system i think that players would come back and we would lure new players.Advertising convoy trucking at some forums and try 2 lure new players to come if we dont do that server will DIE soon.
6.Suggestions:
-Out of 50 suggestions you have accepted only 1,that must be changed or the players who currently play on convoy will be the only ones that playes it they will most surtenly leave.

I KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE REJECTED AND YOU WILL QUOTE MICK WITH NO! BUT IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE YOU WILL CHANGE UR MIND AND SUPPORT THIS.

Shake

The_Doctor

we did not wanted that we just want that after the vip expires also vip /cmds will expire also they wont remain for good.

Salam

:like: for the idea with nos/wheels for RT.
How about being able to own 2 houses ? for example if you have more than 3+ house slot,you can buy only 1 slot if you pay vip monthly.

The_Doctor

Quote from: Salam on January 30, 2014, 19:52
:like: for the idea with nos/wheels for RT.
How about being able to own 2 houses ? for example if you have more than 3+ house slot,you can buy only 1 slot if you pay vip monthly.
That is an very good idea.

Benny

I was thinking the same about VIP, like making more so called "bundles" for example one for 2€ with the stuff you have now, then one for 3€ with some things added, for 5€ wich will have even more stuff, for 10€ and the biggest one for 15€ with alot of stuff possible like
- able to own 1 more house 1/2 slot max
- able to change the color of the text used on vehicles and houses
- able to put same numberplate on all vehicles
- more tunning possibilities, maybe add the neon lights
etc

Everything els you suggested was already suggested before, some of them were suggested by me.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

sardarji

To be honest. I dont like your suggestion.

1. As Shake said
2. About that /vip cmds. No.
3. Owning 2 houses will be aweful.
4. Donate for nos on trucks. mick removed nos from trucks and he wont add them back. And no cuz it will give adv to vip.

About staff. Admins and mick are promoting new players.

I would like to see some more missions. but not that much. I have seen on other server it wont be fun with sooo many types of work.

I would love to see convoy bonus being increased a bit. It will be fun to do big convoys like old days

Salam

:like: what benny suggested,but lower a little bit the prices.  :happycmas:
@sardarji I think VIP should have advantages,because they pay for them,donations should increase.

GeneralLee

Quote from: sardarji on January 30, 2014, 20:04

1. As Shake said
4. Donate for nos on trucks. mick removed nos from trucks and he wont add them back. And no cuz it will give adv to vip.

I would like to see some more missions. but not that much. I have seen on other server it wont be fun with sooo many types of work.

I would love to see convoy bonus being increased a bit. It will be fun to do big convoys like old days

I agree with you!

The_Doctor

1. As Shake said

Owning 2 houses would be awfeul lol then you maybe could find a solution for this "1 slot - 597 available""2 slot - 107 available""3 slot - 20 available""this 5 slot - 1 available is to much i saw 60mill$house that is 15 slots lol" i remember old you could not enter server from a lot of players and now u cant enter server cause it laggs like shit, old days you could not fund to buy 1 slot house but not there is 597 lol why not you could own 2 slot and with that idk u can buy 1 slot or 2 slot i mean u dont care about this u won 15 slot i think and u dont care lol.

Dobby

So, say you were allowed to own two houses, how would you go about when the houses drop down to say  none of the 5,4,3,2 slots or even 1 slot houses? add more? SAMP has limits :P
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

The_Doctor

Quote from: GeneralLee on January 30, 2014, 20:08

1. As Shake said

I agree with you!
lol you like it so u donate 1$ or € and u got vip for 30 days cool and then poof it expires but you still keep the /cmds /skins,/plates lol and u dont have to donate anymore lol that is the reason why server is gonna die slowly.

The_Doctor

Quote from: Dobby on January 30, 2014, 20:12
So, say you were allowed to own two houses, how would you go about when the houses drop down to say  none of the 5,4,3,2 slots or even 1 slot houses? add more? SAMP has limits :P

lol samp has limits i know server that has 1000 slots and its populated all the time no lagg and tehre is at anytime 500-600 players but at convoy max players is 52 cause players leave it its lagging,host is awfeul u could increase donations so u can provide new and better non laggy host.

sardarji

Quote from: Sinured on January 30, 2014, 20:11

1. As Shake said

Owning 2 houses would be awfeul lol then you maybe could find a solution for this "1 slot - 597 available""2 slot - 107 available""3 slot - 20 available""this 5 slot - 1 available is to much i saw 60mill$house that is 15 slots lol" i remember old you could not enter server from a lot of players and now u cant enter server cause it laggs like shit, old days you could not fund to buy 1 slot house but not there is 597 lol why not you could own 2 slot and with that idk u can buy 1 slot or 2 slot i mean u dont care about this u won 15 slot i think and u dont care lol.

Lol. I bought 15 slot i didnt won it xD

And what if i buy 15 slot and 20 slot ?
We have soo many 1 & 2 slot houses because players wanted houses soo bad so mick added. mick added lots of 1 slot houses so anyone can own them and enjoy.

If the amount of houses are decreased players will ask for more houses.

I think something should be given to vip so players donate more. but not a advantage like u stated above.

Well Joshy is working on something that will let vip to track stats or something like that.

Mr.Me

Quote from: Sinured on January 30, 2014, 19:45
Hello
1.DONATIONS

we need donatios to keep the server runing and to keep the players on it and that means more donations for better host without lagg.
2.Donations- For what we donate ???
Donate if you would like to get one other slot that you could buy an second house,donate for vip but every month and do not keep the vip /cmds after vip expires,that you can donate idk example 1$ for NOS to put it on vehicle that u cant put like RT,if you donate you could own "buying businesses to make extra money".
3.Missions:
-Mini missions: ambulance-deliver patient to and hospital in LV,LS,SF,firetruck-put out the fire on cars,houses. Boats missions-"fisher man",pizza deliverer-deliver pizza from pizza place to some1,field work with Combine or Tractor-Flint county has farms and fields u could do work on fields.
4.Admins/Mods:
-We need admins that are active and helping players not dictators,they are only for sometime and then poof at surten time there is not a single admin/mod online.
5.Old staff:
-Fuel convoy,trading system i think that players would come back and we would lure new players.Advertising convoy trucking at some forums and try 2 lure new players to come if we dont do that server will DIE soon.
6.Suggestions:
-Out of 50 suggestions you have accepted only 1,that must be changed or the players who currently play on convoy will be the only ones that playes it they will most surtenly leave.

I KNOW THAT THIS WILL BE REJECTED AND YOU WILL QUOTE MICK WITH NO! BUT IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE YOU WILL CHANGE UR MIND AND SUPPORT THIS.

1.agree convoy need donations
2.agree for nos on rt,trash i didnt donate on convoy trucing cause why vip 1$ for nothing skin i can download skin and put in gta3 img number plates i can make mod with number plates and adding radio stations why i have samp play list its all stupid but vip can get 2 house slots one is like 4 slot and other is 1-2 slots max if u pay vip it need to be better than regular player what did not pay
3.mini missions i like the idea we need to change something why not add simple missions it can be easy add-ed
4.admins/mods hmm we got new mods i saw Girl is ACTIVE and i like that she got mod.
5.old stuff when i started on convoy i never saw convoy fuel and trading sistem because they remove it and it and i want that again on convoy more money on fuel that is freaking nice
6.we need accept not all suggestions but good ones 50 suggestions was posted accepted one its lame i saw so good sugestions and admins/mods rejcted or mick shows ones in month and say no its stupid idea we dont need that

I like all sugestions and we need accept some of them big  :like: from me  :happycmas:
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...